Wanted High Performance PC133-PC170+ SDRAM (Mushkin Black PCB)

Xplo

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
England
Region
Essex (Near London)
Hi

I am looking for high performance (branded) SDRAM, ideally Mushkin’s with black PCB, but anything will be considered such as PQI Power Module, OCZ, Tonicom etc.

I am also looking for Golden Orb (Slot A)

willing to pay good prices. Or I have many items for trade, just ask what you are looking for or link to your wishlists :)

Last edited:
Send me a PM to start a conversation, I have some SDRAM I don't need them. I will check the brand.
bye

Still looking, name your price, nothing could shock me or put me off

Still looking!

kidneys, livers, left arms and right arms all prepared to be given for Black PCB Mushkin SDRAM! Oh and a stack of cash money notes to go along with it. And trades of hardware. And, well you name it! I’ve waited too many years to get hold of these now

PM or write to TG @bcuvk

PM sent

- - - Updated - - -

Just a message, SDRAM memory on BGA chips is being sold here, which in itself is already unique for SDRAM it may have good OCing potential. Perhaps this is what you are looking for.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/373606729805

Thankyou! I will check out the auction and details of the rams

- - - Updated - - -

I have for sale 4 pieces.
I wrote PM for Xplo
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/IMG_6561.1632640617.jpg
KingMax PC133 128MB SDRAM on chips
TinyBGA KSV684T4A2A-06. The maximum bus clock speed at which the system continued to operate stably and without errors was 156 MHz. and more.

Best Regards,
Igor

PM received. Messaging back. Declaring interest

Still looking!

kidneys, livers, left arms and right arms all prepared to be given for Black PCB Mushkin SDRAM! Oh and a stack of cash money notes to go along with it. And trades of hardware. And, well you name it! I’ve waited too many years to get hold of these now

Still looking!

kidneys, livers, left arms and right arms are not allowed to be given in trade on Amibay, but you'd probably get away with that on eBay, sorry couldn't resist :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom