Blogger
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
SS
Hi there,
I got this card but unfortunately it doesn't work and since I already have some other things that I have to pay for a repair I decided to part with this card. :(

I have no idea of what it has, when it is connected to the A1200 the computer simply doesn't start (it turns on and the green led is active but I only get a black screen with no noise from the floppy drive).
Maybe it can be easily repaired by someone with good repair skills, I sell it as spares or repairs. Here are a few pictures, the card comes with the original box:

IMG_20201103_210352.jpg IMG_20201103_210405.jpg IMG_20201103_210413.jpg IMG_20201103_210450.jpg IMG_20201103_210502.jpg IMG_20201103_210514.jpg IMG_20201103_210530.jpg IMG_20201103_210256.jpg IMG_20201103_210318.jpg

Asking price for the card is 185 (it was 200) euros (Payment by paypal as gift or IBAN.)

Shipping costs to EU/UK are approx 14.90 euros by Italian Post or courier (either UPS, DPD, etc...), always tracked and signed for.
Shipping costs to Italy are 8.90 euros by Italian Post or Courier (Nexive, SDA, SGT, etc ...), always tracked and signed for.

If interested, please, declare your interest here and send me a PM.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you want more photos.

Also for sale elsewhere.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Hello,

I am interrested in, but I just would like to know if you have already try to repair it, are you the first owner ?

bye

@benur75
Hi there,
Thanks for your interest and for your question.
I'm the second owner and neither me nor the first owner have tried any repairs. The first owner told me that the card was working until he pulled it out from an A1200 that he sold some time ago.

Please, if you confirm your interest send me a PM, thanks.

Last edited:
How much do you need to pay for the repair by Icomp?

Hi there, thanks for your question.
I have no idea, I haven't asked anyone to check the card yet. If I won't sell the card I'll certainly ask a technician for a quote but I'm not interested in it at the moment.

Last edited:
Interested. Let me know if the deal with benur75 falls through.

You are currently first in-line.

benur75 withdrew in post #4 and hasn't stated interest again yet

You are not right, I have sent a PM in #8.

bye

- - - Updated - - -

where I write that I am ok to buy it at the price.

- - - Updated - - -

but I don't want to be black listed in forum, so if I did not use the proper words, I am really sorry about that, I am a blue.

bye

@benur75

In post #8 you say you've sent a PM but you haven't declared interest in that post.

So officially you are not first in-line.

@Dragonheart

You can continue or step aside - the choice is yours

Ok, so I have to clearly write " I express my interrest" you mean ? Ok, I will now it now for next buy, sorry for this case. If the seller prefers dealing without me in order to respect rules, I will respect his choice.

I let the choice to the seller and to Dragonheart, I don't want to offense anybody. I will respect both choices.

bye
best regars

Ok, so I have to clearly write " I express my interest" you mean ?

Yes you do.

This then reserves your place in the queue.

If you need to ask questions you can also say 'Interested. PM sent with questions'

Hi all, I've read all the messages just now
I've actually received a PM from benur75 but since it seems that he isn't first in line (sorry about that) I'm going to write a PM to Dragonheart to ask him if he wants to proceed with the purchase.

Hello DragonHeart,

the black screen can be a dead 68030, or sometimes just a capacitors problem on board or in psu. If the voltage regulator is not overheating when you power on A1200, the cplds are not in shot cirucuit.
While if the A1200 refuse to start, this is a short cirucuit on 3.3 v, meaning that one of the cpld is dead.
You can also use the physiqual jumper to disable the cpu, just to test if you have only the memory that works. The physiqual jumper has no pins, you need to short the 2 pins temporarly

bye

Last edited:
Dragonheart withdrew his interest so benur75 is first in line now. I'm going to send him a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom