Not open for further replies.

tWEAKERvALVE

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Lancashire
For sale is an Amstrad DDI-1 disk interface and FD-1 Floppy drive, plus manual, CP/M disk and a CF-2 blank disk which has a few programs on it.

All items are in good condition for the age, and have been tested and work fine. They have been cleaned up and the floppy drive has had a new belt fitted recently. The FD-1 and DDI-1 both have scuffs on the cases which can be seen in the photo's but otherwise great condition.

I am looking for £120 plus postage (I will price postage depending on location)

Please feel free to ask questions.

P.S apologies for all the photobucket links - I have had trouble uploding photo's.

P1030005.jpgP1030001.jpgP1020984.jpgP1020980.jpgP1020983.jpgP1020979.jpgP1020981.jpgP1020982.jpgP1020986.jpgP1020987.jpg

Last edited:
The issue you have is because of todays Camera Phones and the billions of pixel they insist on capturing ( shame they don't have a sell on eBay or Forum setting :) )

anyway reduce the size of the photo's and your good to go.

Thanks for that, I did notice that it requires the files to be under 2mb, so I reduced them all down and was still having issues. Some would upload some wouldn’t. I will have another crack later. I was loosing the will to live after an hour of playing with it before! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom