davdav79

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Lombardy
Hello!

I'm selling this AMSTRAD CPC464+ with the cart BASIC/BURNING RUBBER and a homemade scart RGB cable.
Power supply NOT included (IMPORTANT: you must use a REGULATED ---REGULATED---- 5V DC power supply, 2.4 Amp minimum, polarity CENTRE POSITIVE, OUTSIDE NEGATIVE)

Tests done:
- Computer working, correct image on tv and correct audio, RGB scart cable working
- all keys of the keyboard are working
- basic/burning rubber cartridge is working
- controller ports working
- recorder: I tried to save a basic program on a common cassette... worked! I tried to load it.... worked! Forward, Rewind, Rec and Play working

If you are interested, I can make videos of the computer running, but due to the fact that the PSU is not included, I will not take any responsibility for any damage. If you want photos, ask

Price for the lot: 175 eur + shipping (tracked shipping about 23-27 eur to all europe... ask for your country)
Paypal normal accepted

IMG_20201125_173035.jpg

Declaring interest.

According to the rules I am first to declare interest and hope that is the case, but I will let Davdav79 to decide. As long as this is sold as tested and working happy to either cover the costs of shipping or provide a shipping label myself. Thank you.

Declaring interest.

According to the rules I am first to declare interest and hope that is the case, but I will let Davdav79 to decide. As long as this is sold as tested and working happy to either cover the costs of shipping or provide a shipping label myself. Thank you.
You are the first in line. The "Interest Queue" at the top of the page shows this.

Hello !
Sorry but the thread is really old and I have no more the item.
Please close it. Thanks and sorry again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interest Queue

Interest Queue

Back
Top Bottom