Not open for further replies.

Paadam

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Country
Estonia
Region
Tartu
Seems that decent AT Slot 1 boards are ridiculously expensive, perhaps some has one to offer? Not interested in PCChips boards or VIA chipset ones. Perfect example of what I like is Asus P2B-B but others too.
I can either buy or trade for retro stuff, ask what you need and we'll see what I have. Thank you.

Is it will be Ok for your?
Amptor board on Intel logic.

Attachments

• amptron.jpg
    amptron.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 3
ASUS P2B-B 1.02 rev (last rev with improved V regulator) is a very rock board. I compared it with various similiar mobos (with native S370 socket) and no found any better or comparable.
I have it in my primary build and have the second as backup option.
I possibly could trade for something important for my wanted item.

The second possibly option that I have also Gigabyte GA-6VA7+. It works fine with P3 Tualatin with LinLin adapter.

Last edited:
Yes, P2B-B would be my first choice though not many are floating around, especially for reasonable price.
I have many good Slot 1/soc 370 boards (with dual Tualatins as well, P2B-D, P6TDE3, Compaq AP550 for example) but no such board in AT form.

max1024, how much woul ask for that board? Isn't Amptron rebranded PCChips? You sure it has Intel chipset?

Thanks for the link, saw that already but not really looking to pay 100+ euros and shipping for board just to own it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom