Not open for further replies.

Woz

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Carmarthenshire
Hi, I'm after an A4000T case? I can offer, as I have 2 of them, an original A4000T Rev 4.1 partially populated board. It's about 80% completed so an easy finishing project.

Pictures of the actual A4000T motherboard I'm offering for the swap for an A4000T case. UPDATED, as I've now soldered the NCR SCSI chip & Bridgette as well as the CPU socket. Pictured with the socketed chips but these will not be included as I need these for my other A4000T board.

rsz_dsc_0159.jpgA4000T upd.jpgView attachment 166831 rsz_imga0004.jpg rsz_imga0006.jpg

Attachments

• rsz_dsc_0156.jpg
    rsz_dsc_0156.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 1
  • rsz_dsc_0158.jpg
    rsz_dsc_0158.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Updated the wanted ad to show what I'm offering for a swap for the right A4000T case?

Updated as I've soldered on the SCSI chip as well as a few more chips to make he swap more tempting.

Update, all sockets are soldered on and I've also soldered new sockets on P651 & P652 & U460 DAC.

Attachments

• rsz_img_0744.jpg
    rsz_img_0744.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 2
Hi Gifair, thank you for your offer, I'm really after an Amiga 4000T tower at the moment. My original A4000T motherboard's almost finished as well now, I will update the pictures tonight hopefully so the users on this site can see what they're getting. Woz.

Hi BDB, thank you for your kind offer but the tower you've offered will no suite the A4000T motherboard, and I'd much prefer having the proper A4000T case to fit my other motherboard into. Woz.

I've now updated the pictures for you to see the A4000T motherboard that I'm offering as a swap for an original A4000T empty tower case.

In a pinch you can use a standard PC AT full tower case. Several will fit perfectly as the motherboard is a standard AT layout.

Hi, thanks for the info, I may actually have to do this as it seems impossible getting hold of an original A4000T tower.

Woz I noticed your title also asked about an A4000D towercase is this to be used with the A4KT mobo also. The reason I ask is due to the design of these case they would not be suitable for an A4KT mobo due to the Busboard usually being situated above the A4K motherboard unlike the A4KT motherboard which has the zorro slots at the same level.

Last edited:
Woz I noticed your title also asked about an A4000D towercase is the to be used with the A4KT mobo also. The reason I ask is due to the design of these case they would not be suitable for an A4KT mobo due to the Busboard usually being situated above the A4K motherboard unlike the A4KT motherboard which has the zorro slots at the same level.

My Friend have 4000T but no idea he want to sell he is confused about it i have photo. Will be hard for him to sell this unit even is empty. And yes he say is >>>>4000T<<<< no idea about present condition no orginal photo of the case
https://www.lemonamiga.com/help/models/amiga_4000t.php

Last edited:
David25 not sure why you quoted me, my comment wasn't aimed at you :LOL: but for Woz ref his title for this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom