For Sale Group Buy - Full Aluminium Front Panel for A4000d Case

In anticipation of my new front panel I revamped my A4000 PSU too, and ended up putting an ATX PSU into my A4000 PSU case -- didn't get on with the Amikit adapter.

I did the same to my A4000s as well as A2000s, never regretted it.

Dear All,

Panel arrived today and can't wait to fit it to my A4000 case.

It looks stunning and I've only just unwrapped it.

Thank you so much @PRS, fantastic job :D

IMG_8977.jpg

Nice!

Postive feedback left.

With regard to the RAL 9002 front panels and covers, I've picked them up this afternoon and have been packaging the remaining afternoon... Tomorrow I will post most of them, if not all. This depends on if I can find a suitable box for the A1k.org panels.

Update:
All parcels have been shipped.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm still interested. I'm not a regular lurker of these forums and only had a subscription to the old thread so I totally missed that the new thread was created!

Ahh ohhh nooo! - I, much like Gregorius I totally missed this - I am very much still interested - I guess I will need to keep a closer eye on these forums in case another run happens!

:blink:

I'm getting the feeling that I didn't follow up correctly. Sorry guys!
Let's hope there will be enough interested people to make a 5th run happening.

:blink:

I'm getting the feeling that I didn't follow up correctly. Sorry guys!
Let's hope there will be enough interested people to make a 5th run happening.
I found alpine9000 and pythagoras on discord and notified them about this. Also threw the link on there in case anyone else is interested. :)

I also received my panel by now. It looks fantastic – many thanks @PRS!
Leaving positive feedback. :)

Superb font panel received. Top quality!

Positive feedback released and many thanks

Received today. Positive feedback added for PRS. The quality is unmatched, very very satisfied. Ral 9002 is spot on.

Since it is entirely my fault, I ordered a B front instead of A. So if it is a 5th run, count me in.

I have also received all fronts and today I finally installed my own front, it looks really good :). Thanks for this great work.

Before:
IMG_3367D.JPG
Comparison:
IMG_3369D.JPG
Later:
IMG_3378D.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you all for your interest.

Due to some personal circumstances, I will start a 5th run only in approx. 1 month time.

Thank you for your patients.

Back
Top Bottom