Sold Acorn Electron ( Slogger 64K Turbo Ram) + Plus 1 + Plus 3 + Data recorder + SD Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corum

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Northrhine Westphalia
Packagae contains:
Acorn Electron with Slogger 64K Turbo Ram Expansion
Plus 1 Module
Plus 3 Module + Welcome disk
SD Card Interface
Acornsoft view
Acornsoft View sheet including View Sheet function card
2 PSU. The black one is to power the Plus 3 Module, which powers then the complete Acorn. The smaller one is for the Data recorder

The Acorn Electron has a three way switch to select between, standard, 64k Expansion and Turbo Ram.
All three modes are working
Both Module slots of the Plus 1 are working
The Plus 3 can read the welcome disk.
Unfortunately the welcome disk has a read write error. I don't have any other disks for further testing
I've purchased the SD Card interface in feb. 2019 but never installed

Beside some yellowing the iems are in a good shape ( no splintered parts, cracks or other signs of damage)

Price for the set: 325 Euro ( was 350 Euro) incl. Shipping within the EU

Last edited:
I've done some additonal tests.

The Plus 3 Unit is also working.
I've saved the same program also on the welcome disk and after switching of and turning on the machine I was able to load and execute the program.
This plus 3 Unit has rhe ADFS 1.0 Rom installed. Therefore you need the ZYSyshelpo file on the disk to load programs. Without this ZYSysfile you'll get everytime a reading error.
Eiterh you have this file or you should change the Rom from 1.0 to a higher version. Roms are available in the net.

The sd card interface is also working. I've loaded and executed some games.

In summary: All items of the set are working

Price drop to 325 Euro including shipping in the EU

Last edited:
Only the Acorn Electron with User Guide and SD Card Interface ( without SD Card) are still avalable
The Acorn Electron somes without PSU.
I've used my old laptop PSU with 19V DC to power it up. To my knowledge other voltages between 14 and 21 Volt should also work

Acorn 1.jpgAcorn 2.jpgAcorn 3.jpgAcorn 4.jpgAcorn 5.jpgAcorn 6.jpgAcorn 7.jpgAcorn 8.jpg

110 Euro + Shipping

Last edited:
Shipping costs to Italy are 16 Euro ( also for other EU countries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom