mlenardon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Ontario
Asking $850 US dollars.

Amiga 1000 cleaned inside and out, 256K chipram expansion in front, Plipbox, uninstalled new kickstart adapter, boots from disk (1.3) still or from Classic 520 with 3.1.4 (license included), Floppy works. No software or CF card included. Mouse and keyboard included. 1 clip on keyboard cable missing but it works fine.
Comes with a side Classic 520 (8 meg fast ram, 28mhz 68020, CF card slot for hard drive setup and SD card reader.
Box included books and all foam. I have this listed on Facebook and Kijiji. I will accept offers in order of contact as per Amibay rules. Located in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.

Michael

Attachments

• Front with Amibay name Jan 22, 2021.jpg
    Front with Amibay name Jan 22, 2021.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Box front.jpg
    Box front.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Box inside.jpg
    Box inside.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Booting TV Sport.jpg
    Booting TV Sport.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Box back.jpg
    Box back.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi, you need to specifify a price before anyone can declare interest! Neareast offers are allowed but you need a price to kick things off :)

Pending offer outside of Amibay by Rick Lambert (Canada). Offer not finalized but I am updating. I will post the selling price if it does sell. If i am doing this wrong please advise nicely guys.

Michael

No that’s perfectly fine

you didn’t have to say who just that you have an offer outside amibay. You dont have to post the selling price if outside amibay either

good luck with the sale

Deposit made by Richard Lambert though Facebook Amiga group. Final agreed price $950 Canadian plus shipping.

Pending offer outside of Amibay by Rick Lambert (Canada). Offer not finalized but I am updating. I will post the selling price if it does sell. If i am doing this wrong please advise nicely guys.

Michael

@mlenardon

Thread closed because deal was made external to AmiBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom