Not open for further replies.

stamatiou

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
Hello community , i looking for a IDE-fix express adapter or FastIDE A1200 adapter for 4xIDE interface to pair with my eide adapters.Contact me if you have either for sale.thankyou . Expressp.gifFastIDE_adapter.jpgidefixexpress_1_sm.jpg

I’m amazed (surprised) that no one developed an open source solution for these... super useful and rare as.

Hello , i needed a gayle reset adaptor and i bought this Amiga kit adaptor which has both cc reset mechanism plus fast ide express port.Upon arrival i will confirm if it can work with the ide fix express.Its a long run but worth trying.

I might have a FastATA, boxed.
Whats it's worth..?

Was thinking of putting it into my A1200 but I might part from it to part fund an a4000 accelerator..

Hello , i needed a gayle reset adaptor and i bought this Amiga kit adaptor which has both cc reset mechanism plus fast ide express port.Upon arrival i will confirm if it can work with the ide fix express.Its a long run but worth trying.
Hi, Does it (AmigaKit adapter) work with Idefix Express?

Hello my friend.unfortunately it does not work. Of course I have used a voltage regulator from 5v to 3.3 v that the amigakit adapter needs yet it does not work.actually it hangs the whole system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom