Not open for further replies.

FastRobPlus

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Bellevue, WA
Atari 1010 Tape Drive - with power adapter. In working condition.
$15 plus shipping from the West Coast USA

Attachments

• zataritape.jpg
    zataritape.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Whoops - I misread the sequence of events. Apparently two people expressed interest and I mailed miratac thinking it was botialoach. I think at this point to correct the issue I must ask to de-list this tape drive.

Whoops - I misread the sequence of events. Apparently two people expressed interest and I mailed miratac thinking it was botialoach. I think at this point to correct the issue I must ask to de-list this tape drive.

To be fair the only person who has officially declared interest is botialoach

Miratac has not declared interest has per the rules of the forum

You don't need to relist the item.

Say sorry to both parties and then follow the declared interest.

Okay I've done as suggested. Sent a PM to both parties.
botialoach - I've PM'd you regarding a price.

Apologies for the confusion. I've re-read the rules and won't repeat that mistake.

If possible, I'd like to register interest as next in line should botialoach decide to not proceed. Would be shipping to a US address, ZIP code 73069.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom