Blogger
Rating - 100%
214   0   0
Country
England
Region
Hampshire
*Faulty* No Returns *Faulty*

FOR SALE: Digital Video Cartridge for the Philips CD-i, Known to fit 210 & 220 models of the CD-i, it may fit others.

This is sold has faulty so I am not accepting returns on this because it is clearly advertised has faulty.

When this cartridge is installed it sends my Philips CD-i into a boot loop: light blue screen then black screen then CD drive restarts over and over again.

These electronics are too advanced for me and I wouldn't know where to start to fix it, maybe an easy fix but I don't know.

looking for £40 plus P&P (PayPal payment has gift please) I will post worldwide.

hopefully someone out there can fix it.

Pictures to follow.

*Faulty* No Returns *Faulty*

5ac6e7f235efe7cdb3ad27510cd97e22.jpg
1fb70fee2080567c1cfd9b48a514deb7.jpg
c1782d3bd9e6954c78179726ffe18711.jpg
91afd045580d3e9d70115b4dd87887b4.jpg

Last edited:
So today I thought I would give it another try and to my surprise the machine booted up and it played a video cd flawlessly but on reboot it started doing the weird boot cycle again

Due to me getting some sort of life out of it I’m going to cancel this sale and keep investigating the issue.

I’ve seen lots of info stating the timekeeper in the CD-I can cause a wide range of weird issues if the battery is not replaced. I’m waiting for my parts to arrive to upgrade my timekeepers battery fingers crossed this is the problem.

MOD please close this thread thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom