pvanb

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
alberta
Phase 5 Cyberstorm MKII 060 @ 50mhz with 72 meg ram
I have recently tested and it is working great, with 72 meg ram, has cooling fan as well. Original box and manual and disks.

SN B002436

CPU: XC68060RC50 01F43G MMU FPU

See Pictures...tested in my spare A4000
with WB3.1
(When Commodore made WB 3.1, the 68060 was not available. Therefore every component of WB 3.1 will identify a 68040 or higher (this includes 68060) as 68040. Nothing to worry about. If the Amiga boots with small 68040.library and big 68060.library installed, then the 68060 is active. You can use the cpu060 program which comes with the 68060 libraries to identify the CPU.)

Asking $1150 CDN $ (approx 750 Euro) plus shipping and handling.
Shipping from Canada, postal code T1B 3G5

Packed in a shipping box
Weight 60 gm
L 30 cm x W 22 cm x H 10 cm

Paypal only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Declaring interest, and I also have a Wanted thread on Amibay.

Cheers,
Matt.

Hi, you are first in line, wishing to purchase? Is there a private messaging method here on Amibay?

- - - Updated - - -

OK, responding to next in line

- - - Updated - - -

sent a PM to you

- - - Updated - - -

OK sent PM to next in line

- - - Updated - - -

Interested

OK...third in line

- - - Updated - - -

Declaring interest, and I also have a Wanted thread on Amibay.

Cheers,
Matt.

OK fourth in line

Remember you must give 24 hours between moving on to next in line

@pvanb I do feel your proof of ownership isn't the best all I know for sure is that you owns the Disks and the Box but the main card which is the high value item here not so much.

@pvanb I do feel your proof of ownership isn't the best all I know for sure is that you owns the Disks and the Box but the main card which is the high value item here not so much.

totally agree can we get a photo of the card with proof of ownership as per this part of the rules.

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?114125-Proof-of-Ownership

It's 3 Items of proof written on a piece of paper in 1 of your supplied photo's with the Item.

If you have many different items then the piece of paper must be shown in as many photo's as there are different items.

for example your selling a C64 set and photo 1 is the C64 with your proof, If the 2nd photo contains the disk drive on its own the proof needs be displayed there also and for every photo that contains different Items.

1:- Your forum name

2:- the date of the photo

3:- The word "Amibay" cleary displayed

Only adding 1 or 2 of these requirements will result in your thread being deleted without warning even with declared interest or not no matter the age of the thread or you length of membership.

Thank You.

The SCSI module has not got a price so interest cannot be declared on it in accordance with the forum rules

I believe that the SCSI Module is being sold with the CSMII but @pvanb should really clarify this because its causing confusion

Potentially interested, but please install a current version of sysinfo or SOMETHING. All we know is that you have a booting 68040. My Cyberstorm does not identify as 68040.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom