Not open for further replies.

bkodenkt

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Country
Deutschland
Region
Bremen
I am selling key caps for the A500 keyboard. Springs and pusher stamps included. All caps have been cleaned in the dish washer and look very good now. The caps are German layout, so contain Umlauts or the famous ß if you need some special German characters.

IMG_20210208_114831.jpg

1 Euro each, spring and stamp are included. Just ask if your favourite key is still available. Shipping costs depend on your location and your preference for tracked or untracked shipping. Payment via Paypal. Local pick-up in Bremen, Germany, is possible. When buying more than 10 caps, I offer a discount. I am selling these outside amibay, too. Please be aware of amibay rules when declaring interest.

These keys have been sold already:
- both Alt-keys
- left Shift
- Caps Lock
- F1
- Arrow up
- ~ (Tilde)
- Ü
- 0 (Null/Zero, numblock)
- 2 (numblock)
- .:
- Esc sold to oldman1000
- Q, W, I, O, A, S, K, L sold to shanshe
- unfilled Amiga-key is sold outside amibay
- Space bar sold outside amibay
- 4 sold outside amibay
- Z, Y, ß, Ä, Ö sold to ewsz

Last edited:
Declaring interest for left alt KEY, pending pictureres from alt KEYs.

you don't have those on german keyboards i see now

Last edited by a moderator:
interest for a frend the escape key

This one is still available. The same shipping conditions as mentioned before apply.

IMG_20210213_125253.jpg

I see you sent a OM. I will reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, interested in this keys:

Q W I O
A S K L

Sending PM.

Yes, these keys are still available.

IMG_20210213_130949.jpg

The <s>four</s> eight key caps plus springs and pusher stamps is <s>4</s> 8 Euro. Shipping to Spain is either 4,90 Euro untracked or 7,40 Euro tracked and insured, your choice. I will reply to your PM as well.

Last edited:
Payment received from oldman1000 and shanshe.

Items sent to oldman1000's friend (untracked, photo of the parcel sent in PM) and shanshe (tracking info sent in PM).

"German" Z-key

"German" Z-key

Hello:

Do you still have the "German" Z-key for a QWERTZ-keyboard. If so, I would like to buy it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hello:

Do you still have the "German" Z-key for a QWERTZ-keyboard. If so, I would like to buy it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Yes, the "Z" is still available. I could not find it at first as it was already separated for another person that never again sent a message, sorry for the delay. Shipping to Switzerland is 8,89 Euro. So price for all items (Z key cap, spring, pusher stamp) and shipping is 9,89 Euro when paying with Paypal friends&family.

Edit: That's the key cap:
IMG_20210427_084018.jpg

Last edited:
Hello:

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Yes, the "Z" is still available. I could not find it at first as it was already separated for another person that never again sent a message, sorry for the delay. Shipping to Switzerland is 8,89 Euro. So price for all items (Z key cap, spring, pusher stamp) and shipping is 9,89 Euro when paying with Paypal friends&family.

Edit: That's the key cap:
View attachment 166274

Thanks for the reply. Not to pay only "shipping" could you also include "Y", "ß", "Ö" and "Ä"? If so, please share your PayPal with me and I will trigger the payment.

Regards

Yes, ß, Y, Ö and Ä are available as well. PM replied.

Edit: Payment received for all five key caps. Preparing shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom