Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Usa
Region
Texas
6_1.jpg1_1.jpg2_1.jpg3_1.jpg4_1.jpg5_1.jpg

For Sale two Amiga cases.

SOLD to Vallenrod The first is an Amiga 1200 case with internal top and bottom shields (shields has some rusting), insulating layer and case screws. I do not see any visable yellowing. The bottom trap door cover is missing. The hard drive tray is included. Price is $100 US + shipping. PRICE UPDATE Now $85 US dollars + shipping

SOLD to CStich Amiga 2000 case second case is an Amiga 2000 case with the internal tray for the power supply and floppies, and has the front led module included. Case does not have a power supply. Price is $100 US + shipping.
UPDATE: as I found issue with one of the LED leads (needs to be cut halfway and replacement lead fitted), I am reducing price to $ 90 US + shipping.

The A1200 case was what was left over when I put the motherboard into a tower. The A2000 I originally had purchased thinking I would get the rest of the parts but never finished it...

If requested I can take more pictures at higher resolutions if needed.

Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:
Interested / 2nd

Interested / 2nd

Hi, Interested in second rank for A2000 case. PM.

Interested in A1200 case for a friend , sending PM for shipping costs

Also if the option is sstill availabel I am interested in Special price if you purchase both cases is $175 + shipping. Update: $165 + shipping
so I think I'm third in line for the A200 and first in line for the a1200

Last edited:
I agreed to the $90 for the A2000. Will send prepaid shipping label once I get the dimensions/weight.

Glad to hear you got the case safe and sound. Amiga 2000 case sold, with positive feedback left. Thanks

Amiga 1200 case is still for sale.

Still for sale, price dropped

Still for sale, price dropped

A1200 case is still for sale, price dropped.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom