RGBtoHDMI adapter for A500/500+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoi,

Sorry, I do not have a Blizzard Turbo Memory for my Amiga 500 neither a Denise Relocator. But what I can see is that it should work, the only this that could be a challenge is the miniHDMI cable. Please note that the RPi Zero is a but higher up from the actual adapter card, about 6-7mm.

Howdy,
a question regarding this adapter & simultaneous use of an accelerator. I have Blizzard Turbo memory installed in my 500 and it seems there will be a clash between the adapter and the turbo board, but not by much so maybe it could be solved with a Denise relocator (Im thinking Matzes v1 design).
Do you by any chance know where to find/buy one and also, have you tested this adapter with a Denise relocator?
Thanx

- - - Updated - - -

AS for now, no. Waiting for the last payment.

Are there any left? If so, i am interested in 1 piece.

I have an adapter, not built by Highpuff. I know he delivers quality work, that's why I would like to check here. On mine (which I only tested briefly) I have some artefacts (blue flickering pixels randomly on the screen) when playing Kick Off 2 Final Whistle (not in the menus, only during a match). Can you guys check whether yours have this too or not? If not, my adapter is probably faulty and I'm hoping Highpuff is considering another batch :)

Thanks!

@timmie I have not gotten any reports of blue flickering pixels yet. As for now I have no plans of making a new batch since I have some other ongoing projects. But since it is quite east to solder I might consider it anyway :)

Thanks for the nice words !

Received today. Build quality is fantastic, so is the HDMI picture - wow! I will leave feedback shortly.

Thank you!

Received a long time ago but only recently found the time to actually install and use it.
Excellent build quality and everything is working at is should be!

Just left you my very positive feedback.

Many thanks @highpuff !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom