RGBtoHDMI adapter for A500/500+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Package arrived today, Left feedback.

The adapter looks great, now I'm just waiting on a pi zero to test it :)

Arrived a few days back, works a treat, very professionally built, many thanks highpuff (y)

Received and installed without the RaspberryPi (delivery problems). So far so good!

Small remark, the Denise socket was soldered the wrong way around (with the notch facing to the left in stead of the right). Therefore initially I had it mounted wrongly.

The Amiga and Denise didn’t suffer from any damage, but as I cannot test yet with a Raspberry Pi I’m not sure about the adapter yet.

I will let you know upon receival of the Pi.

Ouch, that was very bad and I am so sorry for that. If you want it fixed, let me know.

Received and installed without the RaspberryPi (delivery problems). So far so good!

Small remark, the Denise socket was soldered the wrong way around (with the notch facing to the left in stead of the right). Therefore initially I had it mounted wrongly.

The Amiga and Denise didn’t suffer from any damage, but as I cannot test yet with a Raspberry Pi I’m not sure about the adapter yet.

I will let you know upon receival of the Pi.

Howdy,
a question regarding this adapter & simultaneous use of an accelerator. I have Blizzard Turbo memory installed in my 500 and it seems there will be a clash between the adapter and the turbo board, but not by much so maybe it could be solved with a Denise relocator (Im thinking Matzes v1 design).
Do you by any chance know where to find/buy one and also, have you tested this adapter with a Denise relocator?
Thanx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom