For Sale New Atari ST/E hard disk interface - Faster and more SD card compatible than SatanDisk

Payment sent.

Received,

Your unit will start its travel to Greece, this incoming week,

You shall receive a PM with the tracking number,

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

how can i order one please ? although i have gotek and satan..i still want to see this new device.

Thanks!

You have a private message,

interested, sending PM

You unit it ready, you are requested,

Amibay users: GEO_, Badeendje75, Timtheloon, Asky1968 you are requested, your units are ready and tested!

- - - Updated - - -

I’m confused, what happened to my order

I got a pm saying that I would be PM when It would be ready

but now members after me have paid for theirs

think it would be better if you listed in the first post status of members orders to stop confusion which is normally done in preorder items

There are users that wrote a PM days previously than express interest here, also many of them only wrote PM; and do not wrote on this topic,

Its rare, yes; its a reality, yes.

You are requested,

Last edited:
Interested in two units, please, here for the neighboring country ... Portugal!

-1 unit for Atari 520 STE;
-1 unit for Atari 520 STFM

Thanks! ;)

GEO_ , Badeendj75, Asky1968 and TimTheloon units are sent,

Some of you already received the hard disk unit,

More units will be manufactured this week for this forum users,

Last edited:
Looks great. I'm interested in purchasing, can you PM me with details on making an order please.

Last edited:
Yeah! Great news!!!!

More great news...

MEGA GREAT UPDATE

You will smile a lot,

I was waiting until the new firmware is stable for any STM32 version, from original one to clone ones,

I added DMA transactions for the SD card, using a triple buffer...

Now the reading speed is near 650 KB/s and writing can reach up to 385 KB/s (when SD card has plenty free space); this device is turning very similar to an UltraSatan, in terms of performance. Maintaining its lower cost nature!

SAMSUNG-CAMERA-PICTURES.jpg

All users that acquire my manufactured hard disk units, will receive a link with the update file.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great. I'm interested in purchasing, can you PM me with details on making an order please.

Thank for interest and support!

You have a private message,

Now the reading speed is near 650 KB/s and writing can reach up to 385 KB/s (when SD card has plenty free space); this device is turning very similar to an UltraSatan, in terms of performance. Maintaining its lower cost nature!
WOW!!! You just made a great device even greater! :)

Back
Top Bottom