For Sale New Atari ST/E hard disk interface - Faster and more SD card compatible than SatanDisk

Interested in one unit (y)

Your unit is already built and tested! Works ok!

You have a private message, if you can´t read or find the PM, please write to me asap,

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Could I order one please

Greetings Arch691,

Your two units are built and tested!

I sent to you a private message,

Thanks!

This blocks the FDD cable port? Any chance board will get revised and made taller so the 5V is above the FDD port?

An instant inspection reveals that it takes around 2 mm of the next circular connector;
however is not a major problem if you can remove the useless right part of the DB 25 connector.

5 volts micro USB is exactly over the circular connector shape, if your circular FDD connector is not bigger than the circular shape, you will have no problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in 1 unit.

Thanks for your interest and support!

You have a private message,

Hola Masteries. Me interesa comprar una unidad. Te envio PM.

Hello Masteries. I am interested in buying a unit. I send you PM.

Declaring interest in one unit

Yes, I have your request from eab.abime,

Don´t worry, you will have your unit soon;
the wait time is due to the high number of requests, as well manufacturing rate (its a handwork done at spare time) is about 10 units per week,

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I would like two please

- - - Updated - - -

[

Thanks, answered!

I’m confused, what happened to my order

I got a pm saying that I would be PM when It would be ready

but now members after me have paid for theirs

think it would be better if you listed in the first post status of members orders to stop confusion which is normally done in preorder items

Last edited:
how can i order one please ? although i have gotek and satan..i still want to see this new device.

Back
Top Bottom