Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Hello

Passing on my Atari ST. Take it before I change my mind, and regret it, again :(

1040STf, UK pal

upgraded to rainbow TOS as per pic

floppy works

some patchy yellowing obvs, condition as per pics.

Paypal gift £140 (was £150) plus courier, likely to be UPS at £12 insured or socially-distanced pickup from nr high Wycombe or a services(?) within say 40miles?

Reason i'm selling is I just ran out of time and its getting dusty (also as per pics).

Extras -

a really nice Lotharek USB wireless mouse adaptor, (switchable between ST and Amiga).

Also a *new* microsoft usb wireless mouse and it's adaptor. Surely essential if you want to avoid the ghastly big adaptors and stupid usb mouse cables poking out the front if you go wired..

Quality retrocomputershack RGB scart lead

Plus a gotek (board only), I added the jumpers ready but haven't got time to get round to flashing it with flashfloppy and adding the boot menu (I can point buyer to this) just then turn on the ST, let it load the menu, choose a game of your own, hit F key to load the game). The idea being to fit this inside, totally out of sight and just use the software menu. ive done it before.

One thing, on my small tv the picture tends to come out a bit pink. But on my big TV, it is OK. FYI as i dont know why that is. ive included a couple pics showing it working, i think the colours are OK on this TV so I'm showing this for you to be happy with. Its 30 years old so YMMV!

Has to be UK locations preferred at the moment for logistics, outside mainland UK might be possible at your cost but obviously sold as seen and courier will need to be 'signed for'. if the paperwork is no longer easy, I'll need it to go to mainland UK. Sorry.

<edit: will list elsewhere soon>

cheers!

IMG_7303.jpg

IMG_7297.jpg
IMG_7308.jpg

IMG_7304.jpg
IMG_7300.jpg
IMG_7302.jpg
IMG_7298.jpg
Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 15.09.14.jpg

Last edited:
No, thats the Ste

Not worth it my view, as most games still released to the 512k STFM and STe's cost more for very little. Like in my PM, i didnt want to mess about worrying about bad DMA or HD's not working (blah blah) so a nice simple games launcher/ gotek for the majority of games works fine for me.

If you need drop out and wait for an STe, I understand.

cheers

Hey thanks for the quick replies, I will have to let this one go, shipping cost is out of my reach, not your fault I know, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom