Not open for further replies.

retrolimber

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Venice
Hi there. I sell here a super-rare, original CD-32 VGA expansion, that also adds 4MB of RAM.
This is something like an accelerator board, that adds a VGA video output to the CD-32 console.
This expansion is made by Cabletronic and, from what I can tell, it is an engineering prototype that has never been released / made in big production runs.
Only 3 of them are known worldwide! I think that Cabletronic is an italian factory, and still exists nowdays.
This expansion module is interesting for sure, it is an original one, not a replica. Very very very rare. Serious collectors item.
I can't tell for sure, but I think this module was developed for using the CD32 inside informative kiosks, like in airports to display multimedia and give informations.
There is a small sign (crack) near the screw hole. See pictures.
I ASK 5000 EUROS (OBO) FOR THIS UNIQUE HARDWARE
Talking about the price...I know it could seem a crazy price, but I took as reference a price from an auction, and I talked to friends who collect Amiga stuff
mainly, and I decided this price for this curious item. Anyway I accept best offers.
I tested this expansion today, with a CD32, and the module was working (VGA output).
I'm also happy to add a loose CD-32 console if you wish, which is strange as it asks for a floppy at the startup, instead of the classic animation.
You can find my video here:
Amiga CD-32 Cabletronic VGA Expansion + 4MB RAM Prototipo [Italiano] - YouTube
I CAN'T OFFER ANY WARRANTY/RETURNS
I'M HAPPY TO POST THIS ITEM WORLDWIDE!
PAYMENT: PAYPAL
UPDATE: FIXED THE WRONG PRICE AND THIS IS LISTED ALSO ELSEWHERE
THANKS FOR LOOKING

img0.JPGimg2.JPGimg3.JPGimg4.JPGimg5.JPGimg6.JPGimg7.JPGimg9.JPG

Attachments

• img1.JPG
    img1.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 5
  • img8.JPG
    img8.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Bump! New price 1000 euros ONO (was 5000) postage included to Europe!
Listed also outside Amibay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom