Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Stourbridge, West Midlands
Looking to sell my X68000 Expert, it's been refurbished which includes the PSU has had it's diodes, capacitors, opto isolators, standby transformer, and transistors replaced. Floppy drives have been recapped and cleaned. IO board also has been recapped and a new battery installed. The case itself is in really good condition, with the odd small mark here and there.

Comes with an internally fitted SD2SCSI card pre loaded, has 10MB RAM installed (standard 2MB onboard and 8MB expansion card), and internal Midi board. Also included is a PS/2 keyboard adapter (keyboard not included) and SNES gamepad adapter, works with standard SNES/SFC pads and 8bitDo dongle and wireless SNES pads (will include 1 wired Super Famicom controller).

Asking £975 which includes shipping within the UK SOLD

Any questions let me know

0rja1YIl.jpg

DNdq0FJl.jpg

MaZqrCpl.jpg

ZXDUEPTl.jpg

bgmTlS3l.jpg

5G3YChHl.jpg

fQNmkiHl.jpg

wUVzaBHl.jpg

Last edited:
The higher resolution pictures in imgur.com don't load.

Thanks for the headsup, will sort asap.

If anyone wants any further pics or details please ask.

decaring interest, if you are willing to send to Germany, we can arrange shipping quote details in pm if that is generally ok with you.

Currently on hold for fratzengeballer whilst i get shipping quotes together

I don't actually care much about shipping costs :) it is just to know how much I will have to pay to jamie. so I will buy it for sure, sorry for the others.

I seem think X68000, Neo Geo Aes(Yes, Some Neo Geo games are expensive as hell....and same goes for sharp x68000 too!) and PC Engine LT(they do seem go for high price!) system are great to collected!

I don't actually care much about shipping costs :) it is just to know how much I will have to pay to jamie. so I will buy it for sure, sorry for the others.

Sorry about the thread deviation, but could you let us if you will be paying also Brexit fees on this and if these are calculated through the shipping costs of if they have to be paid afterwards? Thanks.

Sorry about the thread deviation, but could you let us if you will be paying also Brexit fees on this and if these are calculated through the shipping costs of if they have to be paid afterwards? Thanks.

I only declare interest and agree on deals I actually want to finish. Brexit or not

I only declare interest and agree on deals I actually want to finish. Brexit or not

That's great. Although you didn't understand my question: I am trying to understand the whole "buying goods from the UK" in general and fees associated with Brexit. So if Jamie - which I know from many past transactions through this and other forums - sells this to you I would just like to know how much on top would the Brexit feed to Germany be and if these are calculated through the shipping company or when it arrives in Germany, the shipping destination. I believe this is very clear. Thank you.

That's great. Although you didn't understand my question: I am trying to understand the whole "buying goods from the UK" in general and fees associated with Brexit. So if Jamie - which I know from many past transactions through this and other forums - sells this to you I would just like to know how much on top would the Brexit feed to Germany be and if these are calculated through the shipping company or when it arrives in Germany, the shipping destination. I believe this is very clear. Thank you.

ah, ok, now I got you. I can tell you how much it was when it arrives at my place.

Payment received from fratzengeballer for the X68000. Will update again once the machine is shipped.

the x68k with normal shipping costs is 1220 Euros
Taxes +additional fees from DPD is 247 Euros which is 19% German taxrate+fee (robbery) from DPD (name your other service here)

the taxes are calculated by the shipping company and you have to pay online for it when the parcel is in customs. If you pay, it then continues travel, if not then it gets send back to sender.

Last edited:

the x68k with normal shipping costs is 1220 Euros
Taxes +additional fees from DPD is 247 Euros which is 19% German taxrate+fee (robbery) from DPD (name your other service here)

the taxes are calculated by the shipping company and you have to pay online for it when the parcel is in customs. If you pay, it then continues travel, if not then it gets send back to sender.

Many thanks for this reply. That's what I wanted to know. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom