For Sale Joystick port ESD protector for all Commodore platform ( V2.0)

axel81

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Country
Italia
Region
Monza Brianza
Joystick port ESD protector v2.0

Immagine.jpgs-l500.jpgs-l1600 (4).jpgs-l500 (1).jpgs-l1600.jpg
c64-schematic-2.jpg

After the great appreciation received for the "Full CIA ESD protector" many peoples have asked me for a joystik ESD protection but possibly universal port protector that can be mounted on any Commodore joystik port

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.p...RORA-PROJECT-Full-ESD-protection-for-your-C64

Well… here we are ?

This PCB protects CIA & SID chips from ESD shocks originating from the joystick port according to the schematic attached

ESD shock to the joystick port is common because they are very close to the power switch and it’s very easy to touch them.
I designed this new version fully compatible with all pcb version.
As always great care and attention to the materials used, as well as an eye for welding which is now simplified and without any risk of possible short with adjacent pins.

ESD diode from real international distributor like Farnell/Mouser
Considering that the ESD diode I use does not have a mounting direction, I think it is a great advantage for all those who want to buy the "PCB Kit" format .. there are always many people who still have the passion to do some soldering : -)

PRICE (Shipping not included)
QT1 SET (already soldered) --> 6€
QT1 DIY SET (not soldered) --> 5€

Payment --> Paypal friend or Paypal standard (Total amount + 6% fees of total amount)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom