For Sale Amiga 2000 slot RGB to HDMI adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'd be really interested in one of these if you are still able to supply one.

I'm in the UK.

Thanks

AdyJ

Hi, i have a question: What is the difference (if there is any) with the regular RGBtoHDMI adapter? If someone needs the video slot free, can't they use the regular one on top of the Denise?
Thanks and good luck with your sales!

Hi, i have a question: What is the difference (if there is any) with the regular RGBtoHDMI adapter? If someone needs the video slot free, can't they use the regular one on top of the Denise?
Thanks and good luck with your sales!

There is no any difference as I know, slot adapter is easiest for install, with standard adapter you can have a problem with space between adapter and power supply, must to make some insulation on the top of Rasp pi. Picture quality is the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

I'd be really interested in one of these if you are still able to supply one.

I'm in the UK.

Thanks

AdyJ

PM with details sent

Payment received..

Interesuje me za Novi Sad, ali nemam dovoljno privatnih poruka pa pitanja nisam mogao da postavim niti da dam adresu sa generalijama.

Interesuje me za Novi Sad, ali nemam dovoljno privatnih poruka pa pitanja nisam mogao da postavim niti da dam adresu sa generalijama.

English:
Sorry for the late answer!
Can You use your PM now?

Thanks!

Croatian:
Oprosti na kašnjenju s odgovorom!
Možeš li sada koristiti privatne poruke?

Hvala!

Last edited:

Oprosti na kašnjenju s odgovorom!
Možeš li sada koristiti privatne poruke?

Hvala!
@Botoseli & @Bmt_HR, as per the forum rules you signed up to, all public posts must be in English

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom