Blitz Basic 2.1

mark1968

Country
uk
Region
cheshire
Hello everyone.

I have always programmed since my ZX81 days. Always basic, bit of HTML and some dabbling with assembly on ZX Spectrum. However, I was starting to get into Blitz Basic just before I sold up my Amiga systems early 2000's. Recently I have been coding using BlitzBasic on PC (which is free). Its great and I have knocked out several games and it really reminds me of the Amiga Blitz.

Anyway, been looking for Amiga Blitz software and manuals - - <Snip> :blink::(:eek::blink::blink: I am sure I only paid £29.99 back in the day from Acid SW.

Does anyone know if the software and manuals are available in download as abandonware or anything? I am not fussed in having the original booklet and discs, but they would be ideal (not <Snip>) ideal though!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Comments on prices are a no-no on AmiBay.

These can be found in the wild - certainly BB2.1 CD is kicking about

There is now a upgraded BB2.1 CD called "Ultimate Blitz Basic Plus" out there.

www.ubb.plus is where I would recommend you download from. It’s a compilation of an updated installer and has a new revised blitz basic 2.1 manual that has a more modern look to it.

If you have a higher spec Amiga or running under emulation I would also recommend Amiblitz which is currently supported and has received many updates of late.

Back
Top Bottom