Not open for further replies.

nvana

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Lisbon
Selling one of my Replay 1 FPGA Arcade systems.

Its a Xilinx 1.6M gate FPGA onto a small board having:

- A large Xilinx FPGA fitting many different computer and arcade cores
- Real video DAC for top class RGB video output (not a resistor network like on Mister).
- Real audio DAC
- DVI video output capable of both digital and analog (15kHz or 31kHz) video output.
- 2x DB9 Amiga and Atari control (joystick) ports
- PS2 Mouse and keyboard ports

It has 64MB onboard memory, of which 52MB can be used in Amiga, which makes loading WHDload games a breeze.

The Amiga softcore simulates an Amiga 1200 at about a 28MHz 020 CPU. In 'turbo' mode its alot faster.

The Replay board runs many other cores too, like the Commodore 64, Atari ST, Pacman, Galaga.

Main focus of the Replay development team is accuracy in the C= Amiga simulation. They've achieved amazing accuracy (correct timing),
so any game throw at it runs like on an real A1200. Except the Replay having better quality video and audio.

You like to play on Amiga, C64 and more and like to have modern hardware (not in need for recapping/revising).

Asking 250 Euro for the complete system (+shipping charges):

- FPGA Arcade Replay 1 board
- Mini ITX metal casing
- 12V / 5A Intertech power supply
- PicoPSU
- PS/2 mouse
- 32GB Sandisk SDcard (game ready if you like)

As soon as interest is declared here I will sell it here.

For more info check here: https://docs.fpgaarcade.com/guide/replay1/

Payment can be via PayPal (FF) or bank transfer if so desired. Shipping worldwide by registered & insured mail service or by DHL parcel or express.

P1040457.jpgP1040459.jpgP1040462.JPGP1040468.jpgP1040472.JPG

You need to add ownership information as per the rules.

If you have a post count of less than 50 OR a feedback score of less than ten then you will be expected to provide proof of ownership for items of a value of £50 ( Total sale value inc fees & Postage ) or more.
This is to be in the form of a photo of the item with a piece of paper showing the 1:- forum name, 2:- your forum name and 3:- the date the item is listed For Sale.

As the Meatloaf song goes ...2 out of 3 ain't bad

1:- forum name, 2:- your forum name and 3:- the date the item is listed For Sale.

You still require all 3, am sorry but those are the rules.

I will make another photo tonight okay ?

- - - Updated - - -

Reserved: Pending payment the system is reserved for the first in line: Assahi. Tonight (after work) I will add another photo as per regulations.

As promised a new photo with my username, date and Amibay on the label. Plus 2 more photos of the Amiga Workbench and the Replay menu.

P1040474.JPGP1040469.jpgP1040463.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom