Administrator
Staff Moderator
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Glos
For sale is a Commodore C-Skin PC case in black.

When yet another company acquired the Commodore name and logo in the mid noughties, they began selling branded PC's known as the C-Skin. There were various designs - the most popular being the C64 style C-Skin (that my current PC resides in). This version is the most common - plain black. Ideal for anyone wanting to turn a A500/1200 into a desktop or maybe a new home for a 2000/4000. These cases are very solidly built when you compare it to the paper thin rubbish that's produced now.

I've owned this case for about 5 years and it has spent most of that in storage. It does have the odd scratch here and there and there is some minor damage to the paintwork on the top lid which I've tried to show in the picture. It also comes with a Commodore branded 550w PSU and a boxed attachable heatsink for the PSU (why - I have no idea).

Price: £120 but I'm open to sensible offers. P&P to the UK is £10. Will consider shipping abroad but it will be expensive due to weight.

Payment: Paypal (gift or fees covered by buyer), bank transfer or Bitcoin.

Thanks for looking (forgive the smudges on the panels - didn't allow enough time for it to dry before taking pics).

View attachment 1589709 View attachment 1589710 View attachment 1589711 View attachment 1589712 View attachment 1589713 View attachment 1589714

Last edited:
Replied to PM with details.

Deal agreed. Just awaiting payment.

Payment done using bank transfer (might take a couple of days for the transfer?)

Payment received. Packing it up tomorrow and shipping out Monday.

Shipped today after slight delay.

Buyer has received the item and feedback left on both sides.

Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom