93   0   0
Country
Dutchieland (Netherlands)
Region
Utrecht
Hi all,

I have a couple of items that I want to clear out (part II):

- Defective PCMCIA Telmex A1200 / A600 CD-Rom unit
I'm having trouble getting it recognized. I had sold this before on Amibay, but I had to cancel the sale because of these issues. Now for sale as defective.
Asking price: € 40,- SOLD TO Baemm

Telmex Amiga CD-Rom.jpg Telmex Amiga CD-Rom PCMCIA.jpg

- External 5¼" floppy drive, with track indicator
Asking price: € 35 - Sold to DiabloV

External 5¼ Floppy drive 880kB 2.jpg External 5¼ Floppy drive 880kB.jpg

- External 3½" floppy drive, with track indicator and unfortunately also three drilling holes in the housing
Asking price: € 30 Reserved for Polpo

External floppy drive 880kB.jpg External floppy drive 880kB top.jpg

- External 3½" floppy drive CUMANA in very nice condition
Asking price: € 45 Sold to Kleinie

External floppy drive 880kB CUMANA front.jpg External floppy drive 880kB CUMANA.jpg

- External 3½" PC USB floppy drive 1.44MB (Is not able to read/write/format 720kB floppys)
Asking price: € 10 Not for sale anymore, I will use it to see if it can be modified to read 720kB

External PC USB floppy drive 1.44MB 2.jpg External PC USB floppy drive 1.44MB.jpg

Last edited:
Payment received.

I will send it tomorrow.

Parcel send out today (03/04/2021) as promised.

5 1/4 drive sold to DiabloV

Last edited:
Interested in the USB Floppy, depending on whether it can read and write 720KB DS/DD disks ( slim chance, I know ).

Some newer USB floppies are hardwired only to accept 1.44MB HD floppies. Can you try it? Or have you, so its certain it does? I am referring to 720KB DS/DD IBM PC floppy diskettes format, not Amiga's 880KB. To clarify this even further, some may be able to only read 720KB floppies, but not write to them.

Last edited:
I've learned something new today!

Unfortunately the drive is not reading/writing/formatting 720kB floppys. I've tried another drive that I have on my system (Sony MPF88E-UA, which reads/writes at double speed), and that one is indeed able to read/write/format 720kB floppys.

Hi!

Intrested in the cumana external floppy drive. What would be the shipping cost to Hungary?

Payment received and will ship out today.

Only the external floppy drive with the three holes still available. Maybe to add in favor of this product, it contains a very silent drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom