Deactivated
Deactivated
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Newcastle
pics to follow, my potatocam doesn't pick up the finer details.

Found my old spare PS Vita 64GB card so thought I'd list it here in case anyone fancies upgrading their storage and downloads before Sony close the online storefront in a few months.

Card is in as new condition, works perfectly and has hardly been used.

£85 inc postage. Advertised elsewhere.

Last edited:
Can you confirm if its an official Sony memory card?

Also worth mentioning that whilst Sony are closing the Vita storefront, you will still be able to continue downloading games you already own. You just won't be able to buy new games from the store.

I don't have the packaging any more as its been in my Vita TV for years but yeah its a legit card. Just took some pics and its totally immaculate as its been inserted once, used for a while and then just sat there gathering dust.

Speaking of, I wouldn't mind a partial trade if you want to move along an 8GB card in exchange? Vita TV has 1GB of space for saves which is plenty as my games are all carts but I'm sure I'll need more for the update files and whatnot.

Speaking of, I wouldn't mind a partial trade if you want to move along an 8GB card in exchange? Vita TV has 1GB of space for saves which is plenty as my games are all carts but I'm sure I'll need more for the update files and whatnot.

you will need to specify an acceptable price with a trade in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom