Not open for further replies.

dawnsboy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
US
Region
Indiana
I have a 250425 longboard that needs a home. I would like to find a suitable case for it. Breadbin style would be great but I will be happy with a C64C case. I would like one with tabs intact. Yellowing is not an issue. I would prefer to buy from someone in the US to minimize shipping costs but will be open to other offers. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have both a 64C and 64 Breadbin. Both are complete computers that are not working. They power up but have issues. Both also have the long motherboards.

Dale423 wrote:

I have both a 64C and 64 Breadbin. Both are complete computers that are not working. They power up but have issues. Both also have the long motherboards.

Thank you for responding. I imagine that shipping costs will be a little higher for a complete computer. It would be nice to keep things as simple as possible but this is an option that will meet my needs if the price is right I might be able to take one or both of them off your hands. The extra might come in handy for another project I have in mind. I will give it some thought. In the meantime I will send you a pm.

Updating post to reflect that PM was sent.

- - - Updated - - -

I did find a C64 case with keyboard in pristine condition outside of Amibay. Thank you. I will mark this thread as "Closed" when I figure out how to do that. :roll:

I did find a C64 case with keyboard in pristine condition outside of Amibay. Thank you. I will mark this thread as "Closed" when I figure out how to do that. :roll:

We do that for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom