Vienna
For sale:

Apple Macintosh LC III

• 256KB VRAM added
  • 16MB RAM SIMM added
  • PDS slot not used, cover still there
  • nice and clean overall with some yellowing, see natural light photos
  • the Lithium battery has been removed as it is dead
  • the computer does not boot from its Quantum hard drive which audibly spins up but seems not to be recognized
  • it boots from floppy (used an internet download 7.1 system floppy)

Pending further tests I'd assume it needs a new SCSI HD or SCSI2SD. There are some internet sources saying it might work with a new battery but I have yet to get one.

I have acquired the following accessories for testing which I would like to sell together with the machine:

• Microspeed (3rd-party) Deluxe/Mac KB106/MD full-size ADB keyboard
    • keyboard has left/right and left rear/right rear ADB connectors
    • comes with a rather longish cable suitable for under-desk computer placement, curly bit not visible on pictures)
    • German (QWERTZ) layout
    • keyboard is not fully tested for lack of a suitable program but Opt-Cmd-P-R PRAM reset keys work

• Apple Desktop Bus Mouse II single-button ADB mouse

• UNIMAC-82D configurable Apple to VGA video adapter
    • bought new, only used for an hour of testing
    • allows connection to standard VGA monitor
    • DIP switches allow setting of desired resolution, sync, etc.

Apple System 7 upgrade kit (boxed) and Hypercard in cardboard sleeve. sold elsewhere

I got this machine as part of an estate lot and while I am a currently a Mac user I lack experience with classic Macs as I was still using Ataris at the time. I have therefore decided to part with this machine and dedicate what little retro time I can muster to my main Atari interest.

Asking 250 199 179 EUR plus including shipping within continental EU, lacking experience with Apple pricing I am certainly open to offers.

Will split off the Unimac for those who don‘t need it but won’t sell it separately before the Mac is spoken for.

I can offer a spare 68882 for 15 EUR but have not tested it in the machine for lack of software.

Both PayPal F&F or bank transfer are acceptable.

Also offered elsewhere.

IMG_3954.jpgIMG_3958.jpgIMG_3957.jpgIMG_3956.jpgIMG_3955.jpgIMG_3960.jpgIMG_3961.jpgIMG_3962.jpgIMG_3963.jpg

Last edited:
Shipping now included, video adapter can be split off if you have a display already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom