3d printed Amiga cases

Sgw32

Country
Slovenia
Region
Ljubljana
Hi everyone,

I want to share the piece of my work.

I am mainly from the C64 scene, I produce and sell many of my retro-accessories, and one of my direction of interest is a 3d-printing and exact replication of Commodore(and not only) machine cases.
I've already made C64/C64C, VIC20 and C128 models.
Now I am expanding to Amiga market and I and my friend had already made Amiga 500 and Amiga 600 cases, and also an Amiga tank mouse enclosure.
Amiga 500 case 3d print model is available online for sale (30 USD, however CGTrader always offers discounts up to 50%), others coming soon. My shop: https://www.cgtrader.com/sgw32

All models are 1:1, and can be used for modding or making your Amiga from scratch completely(since A500 PCBs are publicly available).
Files:
STL, STEP(solid body), SolidWorks.

Amiga 500 model and printed case:

Model is available for sale here: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-m...nics/commodore-amiga-500-3d-printed-enclosure
However you can buy it directly from me for the same price.

Amiga 600 model renders:

Amiga tank mouse:

Best regards,
Fedor.

Not sure if this thread is still alive but good job, here!
How did you design those?
3D-scanning or manual modelling from measurements, etc ?

Not sure if this thread is still alive but good job, here!
How did you design those?
3D-scanning or manual modelling from measurements, etc ?
Hi

All models are made from measurements using instruments. No 3d scanning.
After drawing, all(well, almost) models were tested with real PCBs.

I'm constantly expanding my collection of cases, probably A1200 and some others are the next.

Exellent work, especially those A600 cases which are absolutly needed nowadays.
Question is do you offer the printing service as well, and how can you print something this big in one piece?

Exellent work, especially those A600 cases which are absolutly needed nowadays.
Question is do you offer the printing service as well, and how can you print something this big in one piece?
I used to. But after several unpaid orders, I've changed my business model :D

I do recommend you order the models and then order printing on JLCPCB/PCBWay, JLCPCB has excellent prices for the parts for White resin. Take a look on printed SLA C64GS.

Attachments

• 2023-12-05 08-28-04.JPG
    2023-12-05 08-28-04.JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 25
Would love a nice A3000 front bezel!
I'm in EU for now so I can lend(or order) A3000 front bezel from someone for redrawing and I'll send it back. I'm in Slovenia.
My ultimate goal is to make new models from the rewards of previous models :)

Back
Top Bottom