Region
B

9Tails
Accelerator for the Amiga 600 model.

9T Ninetails (top).jpg 9T Ninetails (bottom).jpg
Specs:
  • 68020 28 MHz
  • 11 MB FAST RAM
  • software with several options like no cache, maprom, moremem, PCMCIA on/off, etc.
Price: 90 EUR.

Vampire V2 600 - defective!
The card can be programmed without a problem, but it sometimes shows the Vampire boot screen logo but does not boot to WB.

Vampire 600 V2 (top).jpg Vampire 600 V2 (bottom).jpg USB Blaster.jpg

Included USB Blaster for programming.
Price: 110 EUR.

Below are things that have already been sold, do not ask for them.

External Floppy Drive A1011 - sold to @Robin21
A perfectly working floppy drive.
Price: 120 EUR

DyOnJspt.jpg bVPwesLt.jpg 6scLbGzt.jpg CFeFoaAt.jpg TFxbc2Ft.jpg BAnJkhMt.jpg dUoUAwFt.jpg

A630 without CPU - sold to @Robin21

A630 + 2 years warranty from the day of purchase - sold to @keiko
Accelerator for the Amiga 600 model. It has 64 MB of Fast RAM.
The card is new and not used (except for testing). It can be bought with or without the CPU.

A630 (top).jpg A630 (bottom).jpg

Price:
  • With CPU 68030RC50 rev. C - 210 EUR
  • Without CPU - 165 EUR

Amiga Technologies Mouse Black - sold to @keiko
A fully functioning mouse Model Nr. 327 124
Price: 50 EUR

zrRKWYEt.jpg jOs9vCQt.jpg

Amiga 2000 - sold to XLV2K
- Rev. 6.2.
- Kick 3.1
- Original FDD + 3D print for internal Gotek (if you're interested additionally in a Gotek with OLED display, PC buzzer and rotary encoder it's also available for additional price). FDD ribbon cable for both DF0 and DF1 included.
- Very clean board, no battery spill
- Gratis CD-ROM SCSI with front panel color that perfectly matches the Amiga front panel
- Keyboard US layout

Price: 350 EUR

Please note that WhichAmiga shows a config where a GVP 2000-030 card is installed but sold separately (below).

A3001 (Impact A2000-030) / GVP A2000-30 50 MHz + A2000-RAM32sold to Silverman71
- CPU card Rev. 8, memory card Rev. 3
- 68030 50 MHz
- 68882 50 MHz
- 12 MB RAM (3 x 4 MB GVP SIMM; Amiga Hardware Database wrongly says that it's expandable up to 20 MB. In fact, it's expandable up to 32 MB)

Price: 399 EUR

Merlin — defective! Sold.
I bought this card untested and without memory. I ordered one from the very well-known Merlin hardware supporter (a very kind and nice guy). The card is seen as working in the Early Start Menu (device number 2117 x2), the driver is loaded and a resolution can be chosen. However, I get no picture. I can definitely tell that Workbench is switching the picture because it leaves a typical blank page (e.g.: compared to a Picasso IV). I have no idea if it's something simple or complicated, thus I can't guarantee it can be repaired and is being sold as-is. The card has 060 compatibility fixes made by the mentioned supporter (sent to him by someone else some time ago before my purchase).

Price: 99 EUR

PCB A4000D (replica) - sold elsewhere
I was going to build it but I've got a whole Amiga 4000D so I won't be needing it anymore.

Price: 70 EUR (<= 80 EUR)

Amiga 3000 Keyboard (also compatible with A2000) Sold elsewhere.
A perfectly working keyboard in German layout.
Price: 150 EUR

Amiga "Tank" Mouse - sold elsewhere
A fully functioning mouse.
Price: 20 EUR

Amiga Mouse Roland MU-1— sold to Rimmer but I have one more. The second Roland mouse sold to Starvak-Sp
A fully functioning rare but very comfortable in-use Roland MU-1 mouse with a very soft cable.
Price: 20 EUR

Other stuff will be added with time so feel free to take a look again or subscribe to the thread.

One more thing. I've had some serious problems sending to the UK so I'm really sorry but I'm not shipping this country. Unless you have a 100% tested method and can take care of all paperwork, then be my guest.

Last edited:
Interested in the Merlin, will PM

The terms of sale don't allow this sorry, unless you have another european country you can receive the item at or i guess can have the item collected by a courier covering all the import paperwork, good luck though!

I've had some serious problems sending to the UK so I'm really sorry but I'm not shipping this country.

Last edited:
Amiga 2000 sold to the user XLV2K. Money received, package sent, tracking number provided.

Merlin, for the time being, is reserved for the user Lukeya.

A2000, GVP 030 50MHz and other interesting stuff

Interested in the A1011 floppy and in the black Amiga mouse.
Shipping to Australia.
Will PM now.

Last edited:

Interest Queue

Back
Top Bottom