warr8or29

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
271   0   0
Country
France
Region
Centre
for sale, one Boxed Atari 1040 STe , case never opened , showing heavy yellowing despite having remained in his box for many years.

Matching serial numbers Atari to box

floppy drive is ok
original RGB SCART & Printer Cable
original Atari Documentation
original yellowed Atari Mouse, tested and working
Power Cord.

i'm looking for 220 EUR (was 250 EUR) + P&P

worldwide shipping.
Postage is around 20 EUR withing western europe

paypal as gift prefered or buyer pays fees
bank transfer welcome

Any questions, please ask , thanks for reading !

Last edited:
Sorry for the delayed reply, the keyboard is azerty indeed.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965U1 en utilisant Tapatalk

drop the interest sorry

Actually, you droped interest in this machine as of your last PM , on august 4th :
I offered you 2 different shipping solutions incl. a cheaper one to Italy , you answered asking me for a discount on a group purchase with another machine .. which does not change anything on shipping rates to Japan.

you should consider reread the rules ..

Last edited:
Money received from elz
Machine shipped earlier on tokay, tracking info sent via pm

Envoyé de mon SM-G965U1 en utilisant Tapatalk

I received the Atari today, everything was in order as expected. Since I'm new to the Atari world I appreciated that Warr8or29 took the time to understand my project. He answered all my questions, made requested verification and provided some supporting media. (y)

I promptly started to Americanize the Atari and everything goes well so far but since I started to make stupid mistakes (like soldering a wire before passing it in the hole) I decided to call it a day, wait for tomorrow for the big day and turn on the computer!
20210913205604_IMG_1597.jpg

Thanks for the nice buying experience!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I received the Atari today, everything was in order as expected. Since I'm new to the Atari world I appreciated that Warr8or29 took the time to understand my project. He answered all my questions, made requested verification and provided some supporting media. (y)

I promptly started to Americanize the Atari and everything goes well so far but since I started to make stupid mistakes (like soldering a wire before passing it in the hole) I decided to call it a day, wait for tomorrow for the big day and turn on the computer!
View attachment 169430

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hi
really appreciate your feedback, i see the PSU modification is quite finished. The meanwell fits really fine on top of the original PSU bracket also.

View attachment 169430

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Excuse me Elz,

What is the exact model of this Meanwell power source?

Excuse me Elz,

What is the exact model of this Meanwell power source?
It is the RD-50a.
I expect it to power your hard disk interface via the 5v line. Hopefully it will boot in time.

While ordering it from digikey.ca I also got parts to build the motherboard connector. Not having exact specification for it I took a chance but got lucky as it was perfect fit. It was a TE Connectivity housing 6position 171822-6 and them connectors socket 170205-1. I spent the evening yesterday experimenting on the Atari 1040ste and it proved to be reliable so far. I read some claim that having just one rail for both line could rise the 5v or 12v line when the other one is loaded. I measured voltage of different load of each side and the other always remained stable. Reading domain where 5v=[5.14-5.17] 12v=[12.14-12.20] remaining on low end and raising when there was activity on that side of the computer, but the other remained unaffected.

I would also like to mention that warr8or29 took the initiative to offer me a substantial rebate to keep the European PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom