For Sale Amiga VGA Adapter BUFFERED + VERTICAL LINES REMOVER! Made with original DB23F (also for GBS8200/OSSC)

Payment sent

Shipped today :)

- - - Updated - - -

Payment sent.

- - - Updated - - -

Payment sent

- - - Updated - - -

Payment sent.

- - - Updated - - -

Declaring interest in one (1), sending PM.

PM sent

Sent payment.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
Interested in VLR model please.

ace

I'm interested in one of these, I use my A1200 with an OSSC and cannot get rid of the very faint jailbars. I bought something similar from another seller (not through Amibay) a few months back and was very disappointed, it worked as described for PAL Low Res and High Res, but in DBLPAL High Res No Flicker the picture was very blurry.

Should this adapter work in higher DBLPAL resolutions effectively?

Last edited:
Any chance for vga to vga version, the VLR function ? Like for oldschool scandoublers / flickerfixers and PC ISA vga cards ?

Last edited:
Declaring interest, PM sent.

PM sent

- - - Updated - - -

Any chance for vga to vga version, the VLR function ? Like for oldschool scandoublers / flickerfixers and PC ISA vga cards ?

It has been taken into consideration .. it always depends on the request. For the standard VGA adapter with original DB23F the request was justified by the over 800 pieces sold from September 2020 to date

There are many people who still use a monitor like the BENQ which already has a good potential to reduce the vertical bar problem through settings, but just as many monitors do not have this capability, here is where the VLR adapter comes into play. So currently the version is DB23-DB15HD adapter

Declaring interest, PM sent.

PM sent

- - - Updated - - -

It has been taken into consideration .. it always depends on the request. For the standard VGA adapter with original DB23F the request was justified by the over 800 pieces sold from September 2020 to date

There are many people who still use a monitor like the BENQ which already has a good potential to reduce the vertical bar problem through settings, but just as many monitors do not have this capability, here is where the VLR adapter comes into play. So currently the version is DB23-DB15HD adapter

Well I am sure if you ask about a vga to vga solution on Vogons there would be many takers. It's as annoying with old vga cards - like with my bridgeboard as it is with an Amiga.

Back
Top Bottom