For Sale Amiga VGA Adapter BUFFERED + VERTICAL LINES REMOVER! Made with original DB23F (also for GBS8200/OSSC)

axel81

Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Country
Italia
Region
Monza Brianza
...The best Amiga RGB-VGA adapter on the WEB..

**OSSC / GBS8200 / UPSCALER COMPATIBILITY**
YES,it is compatible with OSSC / GBS8200 / upscaler in general
The only thing is that you have to tell me if your OSSC manages the separate synchronism (V + H) or the combined one (C-sync).
DEFAULT CONFIGURATION is "V + H SYNC" but I can set it up for "C-SYNC"

What's new?
--> VLR system (vertical line remover)
-->
and remember that is made with original D-SUB DB23 female

History...and future :)

I have read and received inquiries in this time since I successfully put the VGA adapter made with the original DB23 connector on sale. To date almost 800 units have been sold between forums and other online channels. Great success and appreciation for having an original DB23F connector on board (not a cut DB25)

Many of you were bored by those annoying vertical lines that arise with the use of LED matrix (example Benq BL702A). This LCD monitor is one of the few monitors that allows you to almost completely obviate these "vertical bars" by adjusting the various parameters of meù such as the "pixel clock".

But not all LCD monitors / TVs (compatible with 15KHz) have this feature, so the result is images with these annoying vertical stripes which are really bad.

From today this will finally be just a distant memory.

With the new VGA ADAPTER with VLR system (vertical line remover) you can use any monitor / TV (compatible 15KHz) without having to change the image parameters (pixel clock, etc.)
Furthermore, the saturation / color of the RGB components is improved with the new adapter (you can see it in the second photo)

GRAPHIC COMPARISON with BENQ BL702A:

On the left ADAPTER BUFFERED WITH VLR....on the right ADAPTER BUFFERED WITHOUT VLR

download (1).png

download (3).png
s-l1600.jpg

This is the ONLY VIDEO ADAPTER realized on PCB board (buffered) + vertical line remover (VLR) made with ORIGINAL DB23 Female : no DB25 cutted!

>>> ...take your time and check all the pictures...check the real and original DB23 PIN <<<

ADAPTER FEATURES
1) D-SUB DB23-pin female (ORIGINAL COMMODORE) to DB15-pin HD female.
2) All connection realized with high quality PCB
3) Backshell cover adapter is DB25-DB15
4) Buffered version VLR (vertical line remover)

COMPATIBILITY
This adapter allows you to connect a VGA/SVGA* or Multiscan monitor to your Amiga RGB port.
This is fully buffered for Commodore-Amiga 500, 500+, 600, 1200 or "big box" Amiga systems (also for A4000, just ask me in order to cut little bit the cover shell)
This adapter allows you to use the following display modes:

• DBLPal
  • DBLNTSC
  • Euro 36Hz and 72Hz
  • Super72
  • Multiscan/Productivity
  • VGA Only

IMPORTANT NOTE:

*SVGA monitor must be able to sync the Amiga's 15Khz signal (most CRT monitors have no problem doing this). Some LCD monitors such as DELL U2410 or BENQ BL702A sync down and support 15Khz- check your monitor specifications for more information.
If your monitor does not support 15KHz, then you will not get a picture until the software drivers are installed and workbench is loaded.

PRICE SHIPPING INCLUDED (EUROPE)
25€

PRICE SHIPPING INCLUDED (AMERICA ZONE/CANADA/ECC)
26€

PRICE SHIPPING INCLUDED (AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA ZONE)
27€

PRICE

28€ + shipping

With Paypal traditional +6% on total amount for fees

@UPDATE 17 MAY 2021@

The first 25 pieces have been sold (including the last two booked by @MrClump and @Slx).
From tomorrow 18 May another 50pcs will be available but I have to revise the cost upwards.
Unfortunately the cost of the component has risen up to 40% following (cover, connector, active circuit)..

@UPDATE 17 AUGUST 2023@
Available also in BLACK HOOD (add +1.50€)

Edit:
Arrived today all OK.
That's alright :) ..thank you again

Attachments

• checkernpat_with VLR.jpg
    checkernpat_with VLR.jpg
    884.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
:interested: 1pz. shipping in Italy.
p.m. incoming with some question

-- update --
p.m. with shipping address sent

-- update --
payment sent

-- update --
adapter received, works great ! feedback left

tested on my Amiga 2000 OCS with monitor Benq BL702A
some pictures:
black screen on boot with adapter bougt on amigastore.eu , you can see vertical stripes
20210505_163537.jpg
same foto with this adapter
20210505_163748.jpg
in this picture can you see vertical stripe and distorsion with amigastore.eu adapter
20210505_163649.jpg
20210505_163833.jpg

adapter inside
20210504_170539.jpg

Last edited:
please explain why this thread was created when you have the below thread ( last posted Today 13 minutes before this thread )

thanks

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.p...-(BUFFERED)-with-DB23-ORIGINAL-PCB-INSIDE!O_o

old price €15 this thread €25

Dear Sardine
this is new listing because

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?113911-Amiga-Video-Adapter-RGB-to-VGA-SVGA-(BUFFERED)-with-DB23-ORIGINAL-PCB-INSIDE!O_o --> Adapter unbuffered or buffered version

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.p...ER!-Made-with-original-DB23F-internal-PCB!O_o --> Adapter buffered + vertical line remover

It's not the same product...that's new type of VGA adapter

I asked because the Photos 1, 6 and 8 in the other thread are IDENTICAL and used in this thread suggesting the exact same product.

so the above photos in this thread are not of the actual item for sale with Adapter buffered + vertical line remover ?

Interested in one just for the promise of "vertical line remover".
I must say I'm sceptical, but hey: only 1 way to find out, right?
Will send DM for shipping and payment details.

I asked because the Photos 1, 6 and 8 in the other thread are IDENTICAL and used in this thread suggesting the exact same product.

so the above photos in this thread are not of the actual item for sale with Adapter buffered + vertical line remover ?

I would appreciate an answer

thanks

:interested: 1pz. shipping in Italy.
p.m. incoming with some question

-- update --
p.m. with shipping address sent

-- update --
payment sent

-- update --
adapter received, works great ! feedback left

tested on my Amiga 2000 OCS with monitor Benq BL702A
some pictures:
black screen on boot with adapter bougt on amigastore.eu , you can see vertical stripes
View attachment 166578
View attachment 166579
in this picture can you see vertical stripe and distorsion with amigastore.eu adapter
View attachment 166580
View attachment 166581

adapter inside
View attachment 166582

Well done :)..thank you again

- - - Updated - - -

I would appreciate an answer

thanks

Dear Sardine

being that I am waiting to integrate what can be seen in the photo sent by "na103" I have not yet inserted a final photo as it is a preliminary that has all the functional characteristics in order to guarantee what is reported in the description: vertical stripes removal and improvement video distortion.

I will soon have an integrated printout (like the one in the photo) available.

But the functionality will be the same.

I also understand that many "impatient" do not want to wait any longer ... for this reason the PCB + bunk PCB version is available

In any case I'll upload new image asap

Regards

ok that's fine.

we don't allow stock photos only photos of the actual product for sale.

thanks and seems from na103 works as described.

Payment sent.

Payment received
Thank you again :)

- - - Updated - - -

ok that's fine.

we don't allow stock photos only photos of the actual product for sale.

thanks and seems from na103 works as described.

Ok thank you

Until I upload the new photos I use those of the user "na103" who also testifies that the adapter promises what is described :)

Back
Top Bottom