nowy80

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Mazowieckie
Hi,
I am selling new anti-dust covers for many computer models and their periphery. I prepare and embroider the covers myself (only for devices that I have in my collection). It is possible to personalize the embroidery (the photos show my private covers with my nickname).
- covers are 100% sewn and embroidered in Poland
- the case protects the computer against dust, dirt, water and even mechanical damage such as abrasions, etc.
- easy to clean and protected with skin care products
- the cover protects the computer connection sockets, it can be used with connected cables.
- embroidery personalization is available on request (as a standard, I put the manufacturer's logo and the name of the device).

I will gradually expand the offer of covers. Accepts PayPal payments. The time for the implementation of a personalized cover is 5 days (after payment).

Below is the cost of one piece of anti-dust cover:
The price of one Atari 800XL or Commodore 64 cover (older version of the case), Atari Jaguar or Amiga CD32 cover is 22 Euro
Amiga 1200 dust cover - 24 Euro
The price of one Atari 1050 or Commodore 1541 cover is 19.5 Euro
The price of one Atari 1010 or Commodore 1530 cover is 17.5 Euro.
International shipping cost for covers - 13 Euro

If there are any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Amiga.jpg
Atari-all.jpgC64-all.jpgAmiga-1200.jpg

Last edited:
I have prepared new models of covers.
Atari 65/130/800 XE - 22 Euro
Atari XC12 tape recorder - 17.5 Euro
CA-2001 floppy disk drive - 19.5 Euro
Amiga 2000 (cover for computer and keyboard) - 53 Euro
Atari MegaSTE / TT (computer and keyboard cover) - 53 Euro

Amiga_2000.jpgAtari-130-XE.jpgAtariTT_MEGA_STE.jpg

In the next two weeks I will prepare a dust cover for the Amiga 1200. I'll put some information here. Below I am adding another dust cover for Amiga 4000 D - cost 53 Euro. Atari Falcon / STE / STFM cover - 24 Euro.
Amiga-4000D.jpgAtari-Falcon_STE_STFM.jpg

Unfortunately not anytime soon. I prepare covers for computers that I have in my collection, but I don't have Amiga 600. Regards

Its just a little bit smaller then the A1200. 355mm instead of 490mm of the Amiga 1200. The rest is the same.

Thank you for the info. I always prepare a die-cut based on real equipment. I check each sewn cover on a real computer. If I buy A600 a dust cover will be available. I really care that the dust cover are of the best quality. I have a lot of feedback from buyers on the international auction site. Opinions from Europe, US, Canada, Austarli or Japan. All opinions about the covers are positive. I try to take care of quality. Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom