Sold Working CyberVision PPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

klapdeur

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
20210508_093009_resized.jpg20210428_223210_resized.jpg20210508_095536_resized.jpg20210508_110027_resized.jpg20210508_110027_resized.jpg
i have for sale this great pice of Hardware for your Amiga 3000D/T & 4000D/T. :-D

It is following things:

CybervisionPPC Driver Disk and CD v4.

More information under this link: https://amiga.resource.cx/exp/cybervisionppc

This card was running with my CSPPC .

All is in great condititon and was pulled from my working System.
It works for 100%! (y)

comes with orig bracket and selfmade expansion port cover.

I ask 650€ plus shipping around the World.

Payment via PayPal Friends, or add 4% fees.
If you wish pay by Iban, is no problem too.

Also Selling outside of Amibay and on ebay.

Item Sold And shipped!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hmmm... a bit confused as it comes to who is officially next in line.

The seller sent me a PM on my wanted thread on 7th May. I replied indicating that I would buy the card.
Now this thread appears and the seller states I have to wait until the other members in the thread withdraw their interest.

Wondering what the right order is now.

Hmmm... a bit confused as it comes to who is officially next in line.

The seller sent me a PM on my wanted thread on 7th May. I replied indicating that I would buy the card.
Now this thread appears and the seller states I have to wait until the other members in the thread withdraw their interest.

Wondering what the right order is now.

That is what i was wondering also.

So if an admin here can help us out .

just the timeline

who ever was 1st in the time...

so if in this thread 20th 12pm and in wanted thread 19th 12pm then wanted thread 1st

go check the timeline ( not PMs , has to be unedited posts in the forum threads, simple PM does NOT count ) but the thread posts to see the order.

update:-

a quick look at your wanted thread and NO posts so you not even in the queue sorry

PM dealings are not supported there must be a valid declaration of interest / reply to wanted threads. klapdeur should have posted in your wanted thread or you should have told him to do so immediately so as not to lose your place in the queue

sorry bud..

Responding to Wanted adverts:
To respond to a Wanted advert, you must declare so in the thread. Once you have posted a message, you may send a PM to the thread poster with your offer. If the poster is looking for multiple items, you should state in the thread which one(s) you are offering.

if you really need it why not give Niezgodka a PM asking if he would withdraw as you have a wanted thread open but forgot to post in the thread, he doesn't have to but no harm in asking.

Last edited:
There is one up for sale on another ...bay currently.

I do not have any interest or affiliation with the offer, it is just one that I spotted.

Thanks for the hint PRS, but wasn't able to find it on the other bay.

Still biting in my toes for missing out on this card.

Niezgodka: If you ever want to sell it again my friend, let me know :)

Thanks for the hint PRS, but wasn't able to find it on the other bay.

Still biting in my toes for missing out on this card.

Niezgodka: If you ever want to sell it again my friend, let me know :)

Just checked, but what I missed is that the advertisement was from the same seller...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom