Sold external Amiga 3,5 floppy disc drive ROCTEC RF332C ultraslim - refurbished and working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overdoc

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Austria
Region
Vienna
I have a Roctec RF332C ultraslim external disc drive for sale.
It has a connecor for another drive as well as a on/off switch on the backside

This drive is very slim, lower than a standard 3,5" disk drive, and works very silent.

The drive belt was worn out and has been replaced with a brand new one.
Working perfectly.

I have 3 pieces for sale.
Price for each: : 45,- Euro

EDIT: changed pics according to forum rules

Attachments

• Roctec RF332C 1_amibay.jpg
    Roctec RF332C 1_amibay.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Roctec RF332C 2_amibay.jpg
    Roctec RF332C 2_amibay.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Roctec RF332C 3_amibay.jpg
    Roctec RF332C 3_amibay.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May I please ask for shipping price to Australia, post code (zip code) 6000.
Thank you.

please add proof of ownership as P&P will put you over the £50 costs

thanks

please add proof of ownership as P&P will put you over the £50 costs

thanks

How is this calculated?
It strongly depends on the location where to ship!

If a user from Austria is buying, then price including shipping costs will stay below 50GBP, even below 50 euro!
On the other hand, if I sell something heavy (more then 10kg) for only 1,- Euro, then shipping costs can always be above 50,- if it needs to be sent to the other end of the world.

So where is the point in this?
In the end it runs down to the fact that it is always needed to add this paper with Amibay & username & date to anything I want to sell here, regardless of the price :(

Sorry, I was not selling anything here for quite a long time, but registered already 10 years ago, so I was not aware of these strange new rules.
Will do new fotos with paper within the next days.

- - - Updated - - -

May I please ask for shipping price to Australia, post code (zip code) 6000.
Thank you.

Shipping costs to Australia is 25,- Euro
(*could* maybe also manage it for only 20,-, but then the package is not allowed to exceed 3cm in height, which would mean that I cannot package it very safe. I wouldn't recpommend to do that)

So where is the point in this?
In the end it runs down to the fact that it is always needed to add this paper with Amibay & username & date to anything I want to sell here, regardless of the price :(

Sorry, I was not selling anything here for quite a long time, but registered already 10 years ago, so I was not aware of these strange new rules.
Will do new fotos with paper within the next days.

when the rules changed, a notice was issued so when a member re-visited the site EVERYONE had to either read or just ignore and click it off, it had the new proof of ownership rules in full view.

we did this so infrequent and long standing members with little or no feedback was notified of the rule change.

so there is no real excuse to say the rule is a surprise to anyone.

the POINT is that it proves the item at the time of the listing was in your possession due to it having "Amibay" , " DATE " , " Username " on a piece of paper in view on the photo.

this is due to the sheer amount of scammers that have descended on the internet and our way of minimising the risk on Amibay.

it might sound silly but some items for €45 can incur €50 postage like you said. ( in this thread €45 + €25 )

and your selling multiple items €135 + P&P if one member buys the lot.

@Overdoc

You have four notifications that you've not accepted but they should be shown each time you log in.
Cookie Policy
A Message to AmiBay Members
Dear AmiBay Members
Notice for all AmiBayers

All of these are either rule update notifications or safe trading advice

I have changed the pics according to the forum rules and hope everyone will be satisfied now.

I can understand this is a needed change to keep this place safe from scammers.
However, it really makes no sense for me to include shipping costs into this 50,- limit, because like I already mentioned, any item above 10kg which I list here *could* end up being above 50,- even if sold for 1,-
Shipping costs range from 5,- to over 50,- depending on where in the world the item is sent!
That means I ALWAYS need to add the paper, no matter how much worth the item is, and the above 50,- rule does not make any sense, right?

Thanks also for pinting out to the forum rules etc. but these always pop up any time I visit the forum.
I read them the first time I registered here, but of course I do not re-read them again any time I come here, only to check if there might have been any changes?!
But if it was mandatory to accept again, then I probably overlooked it?

However, if such important changes to the rules are made, please if possible send a separate pm notification or email, explaining ONLY the new changes (and not the complete forum rules again)

Will now add other items for sale...with pics including the paper. :)

Last edited:
Thanks also for pinting out to the forum rules etc. but these always pop up any time I visit the forum.
I read them the first time I registered here, but of course I do not re-read them again any time I come here, only to check if there might have been any changes?!
But if it was mandatory to accept again, then I probably overlooked it?

However, if such important changes to the rules are made, please if possible send a separate pm notification or email, explaining ONLY the new changes (and not the complete forum rules again)

Example.jpg

The reason these keep popping up when you log in is because you have not verified that you've read them.
If you click the cross in the top right corner of the notification it will signify that you've read them and they won't show next time you log in.

Only 8 more feedback and the option to supply proof of ownership will be your choice.
Until then surely it's just as easy to provide the proof when you photograph the item that is for sale?

Ohh, thanks a lot for this hint, David!
Did not realize this, but will re-read everything in case I overlooked something, and then accept that I have read it. :)

It is no problem to add the paper in most case.
It is only a probem in cases where I already did shoot fotos of the items some time ago, and then put the items away in storage. I will probably wait listing them here until I got 50 posts and more than 10 feedback from other sales, so I do not need to dig them out, shoot fotos again, and put them into storage again... ;)

Payment arrived and drive has been sent.

All drives are sold now.

- - - Updated - - -

Please can some moderator change the therad prefix to 'SOLD' ?
I looked everywhere trying to edit it, but couldn't find a way to do this myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom