Closed A pirates/sysops/phreakers disk collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctor_x

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
dallas, tx
Really just as simple as the subject says...

I was into the phreaking scene (using a different platform) during the late 70's onward .. I did a little bit of warez trading and ran several phreak boards.. I would be interested in finding someone in the Amiga scene who was into those same things and who is getting rid of their disk collection.. I enjoy checking out the different crack screens, and I collect things like wardialers, bluebox apps, etc for all 8/16 bit platforms (wardialers.org is my project)..

If anyone has this kind of stuff or knows someone who does I would love to chat and either get copies of your disks - or just buy them outright!!

Thanks!

@doctor_x

Have you looked on EAB's FTP?

Ah, blue boxing, rox boxing, red boxing, this takes me back to the BBS days. It might be worth looking up DaZZaBoY on here, as he had a lot of the Grapevine disks from back then. Darren's on the AmiBay Users Group on FB. Mr. Blobby, VooDoo and some of the amiga sceners used to live not far from me.

Wow - not really what i was looking for - but certainly a huge amount of what I assume are pirating related mags..

I’m mainly looking for amiga utilities used for things such as phone phreaking —- blue boxing, code scanning (long distance codes), etc.. I have the SPY collection, and pretty much everything off of EAB as I was the one who requested most of what was posted on EAB (lucidphreak there) - but I know I don’t have it all!! So I am always keeping an eye open to add more to my collection…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom