Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi All,

I have the following A1200 hardware for sale in good working.

First up the Blizzard 1230MkIV, this is a solid card and I have given it a thorough test. The only imperfection is a small dent in the crystal which doesn't seem to effect operation.

It's loaded with 64mb Ram and Full 030 + FPU @ 50mhz

Asking price is £350 which includes UK special delivery and PayPal fees. - Sold to marianpsd2008

20210524_181458.jpg20210524_181507.jpg20210524_174936.jpg20210524_175004.jpg

Next is Mk1 FastATA, I've only tested it on the 44way IDE with a CF (achieved 6mb/sec with a CF card) sorry I didn't take a screenshot of that. I'll see if I can dig out the driver Disk for it otherwise they can be downloaded from the Elbox site. One small point to mention, the header that use for LED activity has pulled away so you will need to replace that, I think it was previously soldered straight to the IDE pin.

Asking price for this is £75 now £65 again including UK postage and fees.

20210513_104836.jpg20210513_104823.jpg

Overseas postage available at extra cost, please not Brexit tax might now apply!

On a side note these used to belong to jonnim who was well known on these boards and I bought the last of his collection recently.

I'm sure he would be really pleased for a fellow Amibay user to have these, he had these displayed in his Amigas that came to the various events over the years.

Whilst I would have loved to keep these in my collection I already own an FastATA and I previously bought his Blizzard 1260 which I have in my A1200T.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested in purchasing

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard 1230MkIV

Hi, thanks for your Interest, happy to send to Poland as long as you understand there might be some import duty to pay, I would like to send it fully insured to cover us both which means declaring the full value.

PM me if you want to go ahead, I will check how much extra the postage will be.

Steve.

Payment received from marianpsd2008 for the Blizzard - will be sent Monday as it's going by courier and too late to book for collection tomorrow

Blizzard shipped today, tracking info on PM.

@Thread the FastATA is still available.

marianpsd2008 did you get the Blizzard OK? I had emails to say it was being delivered earlier in the week.

@thread FastATA still available, I'll accept an offer or swap /PX towards an A600 Motherboard

Cheers

FastATA reduced to £65 posted in UK, I can add genuine Commodore 3.1 Roms for £15 extra and 16gb CF plus cable and adapter for £25 extra, I can set it up if you show proof of OS ownership 3.1 or 3.9 Inc 060 libs if you need

Item received, all good!

- - - Updated - - -

trying to leave feedback but I keep getting an error saying "The deal URL is invalid!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom