As you wish.
VIP
Rating - 100%
1225   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sjæland
I'm selling my last remaining batch of 68060 CPUs I kept for various projects, but I'm moving on for something else so time they put to use at someone else's gear. :)

They are all full versions including built in FPU and MMU. Of course all the CPUs are fully tested, just like all that I've sold in the past for few hours running demos on loop, RAMtests, AIBB etc..

The CPUs are all tested, genuine parts and are in generally good used condition, they look rougher in the pictures than what they really are. They are getting increasingly harder to find.

2 x Rev 1 (Mask 01F43G) asking price 115€ (SOLD)

Rev1_1a.jpg Rev1_1b.jpg

Rev 5 (Mask 01G65V):

Nr 1: 165€ (SOLD)
Rev5_1a.jpg Rev5_1b.jpg

Nr 2: 185€ (SOLD)
Rev5_2a.jpg Rev5_2b.jpg

Nr 3: (almost new, only used for testing): 235€ (SOLD)
Rev5_3a.jpg Rev5_3b.jpg

Price listed excluding shipping: 19€ ($23) anywhere in the world. Payment is by bank transfer EU:IBAN transfer, USA:ACH checking, UK:Wire tranfer, Australia:BSB transfer (EU:EUR, USA:USD, Australia:AUD, GB:GBP to an account local to you).

Declare interest here on the thread (e.g. "Interested in Rev 5 Nr 2") and then send me a PM with your interest and full address details

Last edited:
Declaring interest in Rev 5 Nr 1, sending PM.

Last edited:
declaring interest in the Rev 1 cpu also. Next in line

seeing the Rev 1 has gone I will declare interest in Nr 2 of the Rev 5. I will PM you in the next couple of hours.

because Nr1 has now become available I am withdrawing interest in Nr2 and expressing interest in Nr1. As mentioned will PM this evening

Interested in REV1. PM.

---

Payment sent.

Payment received and tracking info sent.

- - - Updated - - -

declaring interest in the Rev 1 cpu also. Next in line

seeing the Rev 1 has gone I will declare interest in Nr 2 of the Rev 5. I will PM you in the next couple of hours.

because Nr1 has now become available I am withdrawing interest in Nr2 and expressing interest in Nr1. As mentioned will PM this evening

You have payment info.

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in Rev 5 Nr 3

PM will follow

Payment info sent.

Last edited:
Interested in the second Rev 1 that was added recently. Sending PM soon.
edit: PM sent.
edit: Payment sent.

Last edited:
ok sometimes ppl don't upgrade and there are many messages just wanted to be sure)

interested in Rev 5 Nr: 1.

- - - Updated - - -

pm sent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom