Closed Acorn Electron Plus 3 User Manual Only (Physical Copy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Stockton-On-Tees
Hi all,

I'm looking for an original user manual for an Acorn Electron Plus 3. If anyone has one they'd sell, please let me know! UK postage.

Many thanks,

Adam

Hi
You are desperately looking for a physical copy of the manual. I don't know if you can find it, but if you absolutely want a physical copy, I can ask my bookbinder if he will make it. This manual has 100 pages, so it is thin and will fit to be bound and fastened with a metal spring. If you need this form, let me know that you would like to, and I will inquire about the costs within a few days, I will write to you.

Hi
You are desperately looking for a physical copy of the manual. I don't know if you can find it, but if you absolutely want a physical copy, I can ask my bookbinder if he will make it. This manual has 100 pages, so it is thin and will fit to be bound and fastened with a metal spring. If you need this form, let me know that you would like to, and I will inquire about the costs within a few days, I will write to you.

Thank you very much for the offer, I really appreciate it, but I'm happy to try and wait for an original if possible. If I still haven't had any luck, I'll get in touch with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom