AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
264   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
Do you know where I can get 3DO Scart leads? :unsure: You know RGB Scart?

there all the same ( mostly )

it was a good concept, design a games console then allow different companies to make their own Compatible device. Much like the MSX in Japan.

there was Panasonic , Goldstar and Sanyo,

the best version in my opinion is the Panasonic FZ-1 ( the one I have ) and I think it also looks the best.

the only advantage the FZ-10 had was the built in save game manager ( missing from the FZ-1 you had to find a game with it built in )

it's a shame the output was mostly 480i , ok for a crt but looks really bad on a lot or LCD screens due to some "picture enhancements" you just can't switch off ( the issue you face im guessing ).

I used a cheap Amazon composite/Svideo to HDMI and it's really bad on composite but Svideo works quite ok, I just can't justify the price of a retrotink or framemeister.

Last edited:
that is interesting to read about 3DO Consoles and screen of crt monitor(bloody heavy thought!).

I used a cheap Amazon composite/Svideo to HDMI and it's really bad on composite but Svideo works quite ok, I just can't justify the price of a retrotink or framemeister.

Yeah I going search either either of them on amazon. thanks for the help :)

good to know :)
I got 3DO Scarts and closed it please :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom