Amiga 3000 custom case

arymanx

Country
United Kingdom
Region
Bedfordshire
I would like to share with you my recent project. After creating a few custom cases (A500, A600, A2000 and A4000) the time came to turn my attention to the Amiga 3000.
I know that the Amiga 3000 is widely considered to be the most beautiful model, so please be gentle with feedback. Purpose of my project is to provide reliable, practical and sturdy solution for those without a case.
I would like to thank:
Sébastien Godbille for encouragement and support,
John Hertell for help with acquiring dead A3000 motherboard,
Francis Bernier for providing a replica daughterboard,
Hese for providing dimensions for FireBird.

Instead of writing a long description I have annotated the attached images. Please have a good look.
Price of this case will be in region of 350GBP (painted, bare case with brackets and most screws) (FDD extension hub, DB9 and DIN5 extensions are optional at extra cost) plus packaging and postage (and possible customs charges).
I know that the price is intimidating, but please understand that this is not mass produced. I do it in my spare time and I can produce 1-2 pieces per month.

More pictures here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1reJ8chGx7z667dmjNvlCmlYC73ayRGhZ?usp=sharing

AOzsby0.jpg

QOgrFj3.jpg

5jwEQbu.jpg

TmcIsfk.jpg

Pw2C9Tz.jpg

dfkCZz4.jpg

J7bzHMg.jpg

8c8LTs4.jpg

xwdDNf2.jpg

SEeeXDT.jpg

WhcfklQ.jpg

m2IfVOX.jpg

I2SDRYP.jpg

k81tyr6.jpg

09uijfM.jpg

374MDdQ.jpg

hnx823V.jpg

Ca9vCbA.jpg

hDWVJyU.jpg

ukUhMo2.jpg

a0CWQFt.jpg

pfCunx4.jpg

iOIj4K0.jpg

Last edited:
That looks fantastic my friend... A real work of art!

If it wasnt so far away from me I would love to get one of these! Very nice!!!

Your case designs are a work of art, they are so beautiful. I was wondering have you or planned to do a 4000T case?

Back
Top Bottom