Not open for further replies.

Toaster4000

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Seattle
There was a suite of tools called OZware for the Video Toaster Flyer back in the 90s. It contained numerous useful components, including multicam editing tools. Aussie later went on to do key interface work at NewTek on the Windows Toaster and TriCaster. One component, Fast Frames, subsequently became part of Millennium, but the rest seemingly stopped being sold with Aussie's move to NewTek.

I'm very interested in exploring the other parts of OZware, but can't locate a copy. I'd reach out to Michael Holten directly, but he sadly passed away from COVID-19 in December. Does anybody happen to have a copy of the rest of the suite they're not using they'd be willing to part with? And if anybody does have a copy they'd like to keep, I'd urge making backups and keeping it safe somehow. It'd be a shame if those works were completely lost to time.

I may have the manual and original software, I will check this weekend and PM you.

I now have physical copies of Short Cuts 1.1c, Co-Pilot Video 1.0 (April 1997 update), and Co-Pilot Audio 1.0 from Pior. (Thank you!) Also already have Fast Frames as part of Millennium.

Still looking for:

• Aussie's MultiCam Editor
  • Co-Pilot AVSync (this may be an early name for MultiCam Editor)
  • Aussie's Hot Disk
  • Aussie's Note Maker
  • Anything I didn't list above and might not be aware of

Also interested in any update disks for Short Cuts, Co-Pilot Video, or Co-Pilot Audio. I'm not aware of any such updates, but the latest version for each isn't listed on the archived OZware site. The documentation does say updates were free, so ADFs of any updates would be fine since I have a licensed copy of the base versions.

Thanks so much to anybody else who can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom