matt3k

Blogger
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Country
United States
Region
NY
For sale a complete CS MKIII that is for parts only since it stopped working. I have owned this for many many years, think I bought it from Amibay. I had it over clocked to 66MHz soon after I bought it. It was my daily driver for years and worked so sweet, but now it's dead. I know the 060 and the memory works just fine. The card itself is broken and sold for parts only.

Pictures will be up over the weekend.

Price is reduced to $500USD from $700USD which not including shipping and fees. As always, shipping will be world wide.

Last edited:
WP_20210620_18_17_45_Pro.jpgWP_20210620_18_18_24_Pro.jpgWP_20210620_18_18_06_Pro.jpgWP_20210620_18_18_39_Pro.jpgWP_20210620_18_18_49_Pro.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

PM Replied - Answered drugkito's questions.

Thanks, might have some more Q later on. Awaiting pics.

Ok, Drugkito.

Let me know what you want to do. Your first up.

Thanks.

Probably going to regret it down the line, but I'll have to pass on this one.

I believe NoPyroNoParty is next.

@Kai LaoMu has gone dark. So I will give him until Sunday to pay me or pass on it. If he doesn't get ahold of me by then, your up.

Kai your up! I tried to be patient with LaoMu and no response up to this point. So you are the lucky one! PM'd my PP info. Let me know if you want it and I will get it out by Saturday.

Good luck with the sale. Whoever buys this, pm me and tell me who you get to replace the 060 socket for you (these cards the surface mount 060 socket is always the failure point) and your experience. Thanks.

The socket is not the fail point for the card. I already had that looked at. These cards are notorious for being very fragile. I much prefer the Warp Engine with the 060, they are much more durable and will have similar memory speeds when over clocked. The only thing the MKIII has going for it is really sweet SCSI that gave me 27M/s with my acard and ssd. The WE scsi is garbage really and will only work with a select number of SCSI options.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom