Not open for further replies.

Eberg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
netherlands
Region
groningen
I know it is a long shot since the popularity of this game and it was not mass produced originally. But i'm looking for my favorite game of all time; The secret of Monkey Island. Since my father and mother died end of 2019 I became a bit nostalgic. Unfortunately since corona outbreak everyone is feeling nostalgic it seems.

I don't care if the disks don't work anymore. Of course i rather have a box in perfect condition, but i'm willing to overlook some usage.

Last edited:
I know it is a long shot since the popularity of this game and it was not mass produced originally. But i'm looking for my favorite game of all time; The secret of Monkey Island. Since my father and mother died end of 2019 I became a bit nostalgic. Unfortunately since corona outbreak everyone is feeling nostalgic it seems.

I don't care if the disks don't work anymore. Of course i rather have a box in perfect condition, but i'm willing to overlook some usage.
The limited run re-release contains the Amiga versions as I recall on the thumb drive. Probably not what you are looking for but thought I would volunteer that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom