Pior

Blogger
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Country
United States
Region
California
I am selling my Amiga Delfina Lite Zorro II sound card for bigbox Amiga's. The card is in excellent physical and working condition. I had it in my A3000, Photos attached are of the actual card and screen shots showing it works as well.
This sale comes with the Delfina Lite card, a copy of the manual , and the Delfina FX Disks 1 & 2 as shown. The install disk can be down loaded from the internet from the Amiga Hardware Database site. along with the latest Libs.

There are some Amibay post with details on setting this card up for best performance etc.

This card is stock but can be updated with a 60Mhz to 66MHz along with the delftweak software to overclock it to play mp3 or stream internet radio without cpu load with the MHI drive.

I am Asking $300 USD plus Shipping cost to destination. Palpay as friend if not then 4% added charges to cover charges
Will ship world wide

IMG_7316.jpg resized_IMG_7302.jpg resized_IMG_7303.jpg resized_IMG_7304.jpgresized_IMG_7305.jpgresized_IMG_7301.jpg resized_IMG_7314.jpg resized_IMG_7308.jpg resized_IMG_7310.jpg

resized_IMG_7312.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom