Not open for further replies.

wikem

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
While visiting my parents, I found my old Amiga 1200 including a Blizzard 1230/50 Mk IV Accelerator and various AmigaOS versions. After getting a RGB to SCART cable, I found that it still works fine (with some small caveats, see below), and would like to pass it on to someone who uses it more.

I would like to sell the items preferably in one set, and will only ship within the EU. The asking price for the full set is 700 Euros + shipping costs and paypal/banking fees. I accept paypal or IBAN.

PXL_20210725_143147588_small.jpg

These are the different items in the set:

1. Amiga 1200 + software of the "Desktop Dynamite" bundle

- The computer seems to work fine. It boots successfully from an internal hard drive with AmigaOS 3.0 on it, see pictures below. The hard drive is not included (I want to transfer the data to another computer)
- Kickstart 3.1
- Including PSU
- the internal floppy drive is not working. When I insert a disk, the motor start whirring, but nothing else happens. The computer does boot successfully from hard drive or external floppy drive though (hard drive and external floppy drive are not included in sale)
- the Amiga 1200 is in the original state, i.e still original capacitors. I do not have the expertise to judge whether they need to be replaced
- Back door is missing (broke long ago)
- Both PSU and Amiga 1200 case show strong yellowing. I never attempted retrobrighting.
- Disks from the Desktop Dynamite pack. I didn't test these, though.

2. Blizzard 1230 Mk IV with FPU and 4MB RAM

Not much to add here, I tested the card in the computer and it works as expected, see pictures.

3. AmigaOS 3.5 (with box) and AmigaOS 3.9

In the absence of a CD drive, I couldn't test these, but don't expect anything problematic.

4. Miscellaneous

- Developer CD
- CU Amiga CD with TFX on it
- IDE cable for 2.5" hard drive (not tested)
- monitor cable (not tested)

You can find a lot of high-res photographs of all components (mainboard, accelerator board, disks, cables, etc.) here:
https://surfdrive.surf.nl/files/index.php/s/np9pyYOHhC5a5ab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom